Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

would you want marlon king?

I don''t even want filth like him to grace the hallowed turf even as an opponent.

As for the Abu Hamza stuff, it seems like the Sun was making it up:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3065451/Marlon-King-An-apology.html

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="John"]The Team Of Shame :

GK - Luke McCormick
D - ?
D - Rio Ferdinand
D - ?
D - ?
M - ?
M - Steven Gerrard
M - Joey Barton
M - Paul Gascoigne
F - Lee Hughes
F - Marlon King

Struggling with to come up with a full side. Feel free to fill in the spaces.

I wouldn''t of put Gazza in there if were not for the most recent incident involving Raul Moat. In light of that i felt there was room to involve him.
[/quote]

GK- Luke McCormick (Death by dangerous driving)

DF- Tony Adams (Drink Driving)

DF- Terry Butcher (Found Guilty of A Breach of The Peace During an Old Firm Game)

DF- Terry Fenwick (Drink Driving)

DF- Jamie Lawrence (Robbery)

MF- Jermaine Pennant (Drink Driving)

MF- Mickey Thomas (Fraud)

MF- Dennis Wise (Assaulting a Taxi Driver)

MF- Joey Barton (Various)

ST- Marlon King (Various)

ST- Lee Hughes (Death by Dangerous Driving)

[/quote]

We have a winner!

All a bunch of thugs

It won`t happen, not in a million years and if it did then you definitely would see attendances drop[:@]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]ashley cole must be in there - just becaqsue everyone hates him![/quote]I don''t. [:s]

Aside from the criminal convictions, I''d look to look at it completely from a footballing perspective.1) He''s never been the same player since leaving Watford. Whether this is attributed by him failing to adjust from the Championship to the Premiership or not, who knows. But he''s never been as prolific for his other clubs and has gradually suffered a serious downturn in form.2) We don''t actually need him. We''ve got plenty of goals in the team as it is, and King would basically be surplus to requirements. Even with injuries, Lambert would sooner give younger lads a chance, or take on an emergency loan with a younger, hungrier player. 3) He''s clearly not going to be fit. Aside from the fact he''s been serving jail time, his match fitness will be non-existent thanks to a complete lack of a pre-season. Lambert wouldn''t spend money getting a player with a complete lack of match fitness, coupled with the above two reasons. In short, dear god no. Just no.

And another thing...it wouldn''t actually surprised me if a team like Ipswich came in for him. Say what you will about Roy Keane, but he may think it''s worth taking a punt. Keane is the one manager who not only doesn''t give a damn about what people think of him, but would likely relish the prospect of taking on King, seeing him bag a few goals and telling the press and the rest of the football world to go and take some cyanide....Plus, the scum would be a good fit for such an imbecile. Or Leeds. Or Crystal Palace. 

Saw on the twitter feed tonight, Holty is 50/50 for Watford, so he''s not that far off.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]No[/quote]

Where ever he goes he''s in for a bumpy ride, everyone will be reminding him of what he is and calling him for what he is, Myself, I wouldn''t give him the time of day, he committed the lowest of the lowest crimes in my book, he would stand a better chance of getting into my team if he had robbed the corner shop

this bloke has 14 previous conviction and most of them are for violence.

Now he may not be a peado but he is still on the sex offenders register which means he cannot work with kids

That means he would not be allowed near the academy, the ball boys/girls.

he wouldn`t be able to go to schools etc doing coaching and the likes, if fact he wouldn`t even be able to sit in the club shop at half term.

and lets be honest 14 offences, he`s bound to offend again.

How many f@cking chance does a person need?

Would never want Marlon King at FCR. He is almost as bad as Lee Hughes, the scumbag who killed a bloke when pissed in his car then ran off. F**king coward.

[quote user="emmaroyds"]this bloke has 14 previous conviction and most of them are for violence. Now he may not be a peado but he is still on the sex offenders register which means he cannot work with kids That means he would not be allowed near the academy, the ball boys/girls. he wouldn`t be able to go to schools etc doing coaching and the likes, if fact he wouldn`t even be able to sit in the club shop at half term. and lets be honest 14 offences, he`s bound to offend again. How many f@cking chance does a person need?[/quote]I agree with all of that!