Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come clean on Holt please.

He looked pretty lively when he came on today.And he must be fit, as you don''t throw someone on who has had a thigh strain and hope for the best. I would bet on him playing some part in the Watford game.[:)]

Well Wiz, this has to go down with the "We''ll be in administration soon" thread and the "We''ll have investment soon thread" as yet another example of you spouting complete BS.

You really should check your sources more.

Davo

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]dont trust that source again Wiz [:)][/quote]That "source" was wrathsajoke CA.[:)][/quote]

Don''t think so, think he said it came from a very reliable source on carrowroad.net site, but no-one gets it right all the time, guess his source was fed duff info this time.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]dont trust that source again Wiz [:)][/quote]That "source" was wrathsajoke CA.[:)][/quote]wrathsajoke is also on wrathofthebarclay under the guise of selwyn. he likes to cause an argument by making daft statementsit wouldn`t surprise me if he came up with this one

Had a run in with this pillock before and nothing ever changes!

Glorified info knowledge shoots that site and 1st Wazzocks knowledge down in flames and laugh at it.

Next week, Canoe seen down Wensum.

This cannot be true. Grant Holt did not come on as a sub for City today. It''s a bloody conspiracy I tell you! How do I know this?Because 1st Lizard, he of carrowroad.net fame (who as we all know have "sources") said he''d be out till October.

It''s not about being right, it''s about bothering to check your facts. Wiz did not.Much of the time his sole purpose seems to be to cause disquiet and bad feeling towards the club.The thrust of his thread was not so much that Holt''s injury was worse than thought, but that the club were indulging in dishonesty and trying to cover up that ''fact''.The least would be an apology.

Oh foolish ones, my source informs me today that it was an inflated rubber doll running around against Everton, radio controld by Holt himself who was sitting in disguise as a red headed woman in the City stand.

I have no reason to doubt him! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/blush.gif[/img]

[quote user="Thorny"]Had a run in with this pillock before and nothing ever changes! Glorified info knowledge shoots that site and 1st Wazzocks knowledge down in flames and laugh at it. Next week, Canoe seen down Wensum.[/quote]And lost as I recall..........badly! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tosser.gif[/img]

Offy site quiet is it?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh foolish ones, my source informs me today that it was an inflated rubber doll running around against Everton, radio controld by Holt himself who was sitting in disguise as a red headed woman in the City stand.

I have no reason to doubt him! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/blush.gif[/img]

[/quote]Your source = the voices in your head?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]dont trust that source again Wiz [:)][/quote]That "source" was wrathsajoke CA.[:)][/quote]

Don''t think so, think he said it came from a very reliable source on carrowroad.net site, but no-one gets it right all the time, guess his source was fed duff info this time.

[/quote]Hexactly CA.

But hey, if it gives my distractors points to score then God bless them if it brightens up their day. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/graucho.gif[/img]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Your source = the voices in your head?
[/quote]

Yep quite potty......but its fun.

[quote user="City1st"]It''s not about being right, it''s about bothering to check your facts. Wiz did not.

Much of the time his sole purpose seems to be to cause disquiet and bad feeling towards the club.

The thrust of his thread was not so much that Holt''s injury was worse than thought, but that the club were indulging in dishonesty and trying to cover up that ''fact''.

The least would be an apology.

[/quote]1. Thats harsh and very unfair.........and will not be forgotten.

2. No ruddy chance as its not my fault, you just want to shoot messengers.

Neither harsh not unfair given your ''previous''.It is not true to talk about shooting the messenger either, you were originator of this lie. Check the laws of libel.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Well, indeed.  Unlike the many times Wiz has nailed it with 100% accuracy..."My one big fear is a Premiership Club stealing Roeder!""Holt is not coming here!""Administration is very close!""Foulger is buying out Delia!""Holt is out for three months!"I''m looking forward to the greatest hits album being released, I''ll have three copies.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Well, indeed.  Unlike the many times Wiz has nailed it with 100% accuracy...

"My one big fear is a Premiership Club stealing Roeder!"
"Holt is not coming here!"
"Administration is very close!"
"Foulger is buying out Delia!"
"Holt is out for three months!"

I''m looking forward to the greatest hits album being released, I''ll have three copies.
[/quote]

Lol. [Y]

[quote user="City1st"]Neither harsh not unfair given your ''previous''.

It is not true to talk about shooting the messenger either, you were originator of this lie.

Check the laws of libel.

[/quote]Err? no I wasn''t!

I clearly said it was a rumour from another site in my OP.

Check libel laws yourself. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/read.gif[/img]

"Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is a very good way to get yourself knee deep in litigation " Basic libel for Idiots http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

[quote user="City1st"]"Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is a very good way to get yourself knee deep in litigation " Basic libel for Idiots http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

[/quote]It''s not libel for someone to say a player is out for three months injured and the club aren''t being entirely open with the fans about it.

As a judge I think I will decide that.............looks for black cap

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="City1st"]"Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is a very good way to get yourself knee deep in litigation " Basic libel for Idiots

http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

[/quote]

It''s not libel for someone to say a player is out for three months injured and the club aren''t being entirely open with the fans about it.

[/quote]

Surely it is if its not true?

Sometimes I can''t understand why so many people take Wiz so seriously. Infact its probably best to read his posts, ignore them for a week and then come back to them to see if they are still relavent or if he has changed his mind.

As for infor on other forums - very very very seldom does anything on a forum in terms of ''rumour'' have any founding.

But this one sounds like a total wind up. Why would Lambert say he is fifty fifty and then him be out for another three months? Egg on face? It cant be that he is scared of the fans backlash because he has already said he is happy to start with Martin and Jackson if Holt is not fit in time.

That says it all to me. And fifty fifty does not mean he isnt fit, it could mean that he needs to get a certain amount of a type of training in. So for example Holt might be fine running and some light ball work at the moment but it may be touch and go on full training this week as to whether he starts or not. In addition we do know he has been training as there have been shots of him in training gear with the other lads. If he was out for three months he would most likely not be out there training, a three month injury is the sort of injury you would expect some rest and physio would require.

It just smacks of laziness - you dont have to look far, wide or hard to find the information you need Wiz which is why I think you are just on another wind up I am afraid.

[quote user="City1st"]"Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is a very good way to get yourself knee deep in litigation " Basic libel for Idiots

http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

[/quote]Nurse! one to go! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/crazy.gif[/img]

First Wiz''s posts are very much like talking to my Grandfather.

He often says something, forgot he said it, says something completely the opposite, sticks with it. Get''s bored, throws out a racist comment and then goes out into the garden.

Considering he decided to set fire to an incredibly valuable Piano and we have called him "Grandad Looney" for the past 10 years, i think it''s safe to say you''re completely mental Wiz.

[quote user="hogesar"]First Wiz''s posts are very much like talking to my Grandfather. He often says something, forgot he said it, says something completely the opposite, sticks with it. Get''s bored, throws out a racist comment and then goes out into the garden. Considering he decided to set fire to an incredibly valuable Piano and we have called him "Grandad Looney" for the past 10 years, i think it''s safe to say you''re completely mental Wiz.[/quote][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/lol-0017.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="hogesar"]First Wiz''s posts are very much like talking to my Grandfather.

He often says something, forgot he said it, says something completely the opposite, sticks with it. Get''s bored, throws out a racist comment and then goes out into the garden.

Considering he decided to set fire to an incredibly valuable Piano and we have called him "Grandad Looney" for the past 10 years, i think it''s safe to say you''re completely mental Wiz.[/quote]Isn''t that Arthur Whittle? [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Wiz, the world isn''t going to stop turning just because Grant Holt is injured.
[/quote]Maybe morty, but October (which I believe will see his return) doesn''t justify 50-50 tag does it?[/quote]

Its almost October! Welcome back Grant [:|]

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]He looked pretty lively in peggottys bar great yarmouth last night, aswell as S.Hughes & Nelson !!![/quote]

Errr with all of the other bars to choice from in Norwich, i doubt they''d end up in Pegs!