Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

askou on his way?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8815224.stm

not in germany could he be going if so do you expect a replacement.

Doubt it Morty... he''s in line to face Lynn. Why would he play that game if he''s got a knock?

He needs game time, as he was out for a hell of a long time, so maybe the thinking is that playing is more productive than a training camp??

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Doubt it Morty... he''s in line to face Lynn. Why would he play that game if he''s got a knock?[/quote]If it was a slight one that was going to be fine in 2 or 3 days, yes.You never know, there may not be a massive conspiracy theory here lol.

I don''t think PL rates him. Shame because I think he has a bit of class about him, comfortable on the ball and looks to pass out rather than hoof. With Whitbread and ward first choice pairing and Micky Der Kaiser Nelson  providing agricultural backup, chances may be limited for Jens.

People forget that he was part of the team that went on that long unbeaten run before he was injured at yeovil... Lambert picked him when he wasnt a started for Gunn so I wouldnt be quick to right him off just yet, I still think he will be here come the start of the season so we have enough cover in defence.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]He does have nice hair, though. We''ll miss the hair.[/quote]Better than Whitbread''s at least. Blooimn AWFUL barnet that one.

Not without someone else coming in first. That''d leave us with 3 CB''s if Askou left.