Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Re: Askou to leave?

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]What the world needs - the thread Stasi.[/quote]

Chortle, chortle!!   Not heard that one before!!

What the world needs is a message board which is easy to navigate and use.  Multiple threads on the same point clutter the board and make it harder for everyone.

Bye the bye, why is a new poster starting multiple threads about players leaving?  Yesterday this OP had two threadfs about Cody and today JBA.  Neither of whom is actually leaving yet.    Just a disaster groupie preying on bad news or a troll trying to wind us all up?

And why does the much loved Northern Canary keep replying to the threads by Northerncanary?  Alter ego???

I have been reliably informed by my mates 5 year old daughter who is best friends with Jen''s Son  that a new member of their family is imminent.I believe this is why he hasn''t gone to Germany for the Pre Season Tour.Having said that we have a very strong Centre Half lineup for next seasonOTBC

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]I have been reliably informed by my mates 5 year old daughter who is best friends with Jen''s Son  that a new member of their family is imminent.

I believe this is why he hasn''t gone to Germany for the Pre Season Tour.

Having said that we have a very strong Centre Half lineup for next season

OTBC

[/quote]

That would make all of us who have been speculating on 5 pages of this thread seem foolish if this turns out to be the simple explanation to this!

Lambert could easily have explained that  to stop all of this heresay though!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

That would make all of us who have been speculating on 5 pages of this thread seem foolish if this turns out to be the simple explanation to this!

[/quote]But wild speculation is fun, especially when there is no proper football to talk about and we are waiting for another signing!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]I have been reliably informed by my mates 5 year old daughter who is best friends with Jen''s Son  that a new member of their family is imminent.

I believe this is why he hasn''t gone to Germany for the Pre Season Tour.

Having said that we have a very strong Centre Half lineup for next season

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure I saw an article on myfootballwriter that said Askou had been left behind for personal reasons.