Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Lincoln City?

Anyone going? Have tickets gone on sale yet and do they do away segregation''s for these friendlies or do you just sit anywhere?

Thank youuuu''! [:D]

when i went to Cambridge we were in the away end.. it was standing too.. i cant remember anything about the game.. think it might have been 5-4! I know Matt Svenson scored.

It''s definitely segragated - I asked when I rang up to book tickets a couple of days ago. Nice to have a friendly right on my doorstep :)

[quote user="Gibbo"]It''s definitely segragated - I asked when I rang up to book tickets a couple of days ago. Nice to have a friendly right on my doorstep :)[/quote]

Cheers for that! It will be good to have a proper away area even if it is about 50-100 of us! How many do people expect?

If you go on the ticket news section on canaries.co.uk there is an article saying that tickets are available. I say to go here because there is a link directly to the Lincoln ticket site and you can choose your tickets in the away stand. It has an option specifically for away tix. That''s where I got mine from anyway.

It''s not an away stand, it''s the right hand side of the co-op :) haha, it''s a nice stand.. Stadium is your typical league 2, but the away "bit" is nice... More modern, and normal facilities.. The other stands are a case of walk to the front and que for the burger van! You can pay on the gate aswell. [:)]

It may mean nothing but the tickets I picked up today were numbered around 150.