Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is our King

Sam Habergham

Just wondered if anyone knew what was happening with this guy. This time last year he was a very highly rated left back but has now gone under the radar after getting injured last season, haven''t heard any loan rumours however he isn''t likely to budge Drury or Smith. Hopefully wont follow Stephens and Dumic out of the door who were both given pro contracts this time last year aswell.

Was this the guy who was on Skills school on soccer am a couple of years ago?

If so he looked pretty impressive if I remember correctly (though im aware this doesn''t translate to on the pitch football ability)

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Was this the guy who was on Skills school on soccer am a couple of years ago? If so he looked pretty impressive if I remember correctly (though im aware this doesn''t translate to on the pitch football ability)[/quote]

you dont of happend to attended thorpe school recently, if you have you probably know his mum.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]I did until last year, but I cant think who she could be?[/quote]Mrs Habergham.[Y]

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]ah, just as I suspected....[/quote]Glad to be of help.[:)]

[quote user="City penguin"]

She''s like pe teacher but not. Tennis mainly i think. I probably know you lol left 6th form thies year.

[/quote]

But obviously not an English teacher??

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="City penguin"]

She''s like pe teacher but not. Tennis mainly i think. I probably know you lol left 6th form thies year.

[/quote]

But obviously not an English teacher??

[/quote]

Don''t be silly.

He, Ok...

Saw him at the Dereham friendly last weekend. Spoke to him seem posative about the forth coming season.

still young thro so might be going out on loan too! maybe to Dereham to toughen him up!