Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Any more transfers ???

Do you think that is it now as far as transfers go and what do you think the signings Lambers made does he get thumbs up or down? I think it will be it for the summer and Lambert has done well to get rid of the dead wood and bring in some decent players for the championship.

[quote user="MCWILL"]and his wiki page says he can play CB as well![/quote]

Oh well that''ll be it then, ready for war

Unlikely to be more transfer signings, I think, short of some catastrophe during August.

Various people have estimated how much we may have spent this summer - anything up to £3 million, and we have cover for most positions.

We don''t seem to have increased the wage bill drastically, - more players left than joined, so I would not rule out a transfer signing, perhaps at RB if Martin shows limitations which some poeple suspect.

I still think we need a RB, as I don''t think Martin will cut it at Championship level. Martin Cranie would be an excellent addition.

Simeon Jackson

Martin Crainie (or another RB)

Danny Green

That would cover us nicely.

If we''re really going to make a push for the play-offs (or higher) though, we''d need to ship out OTJ and bring in a better CM, and maybe add a big striker (on loan perhaps?) to the mix as well...

I''d like to see a New RB & a back up to Holt (Someone like Alan Lee, a big bruiser).I''d also like another CB who''s proven at champ level (Someone like the guy we were linked with getting in our relegation season, the guy from Cardiff).

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]I''d like to see a New RB & a back up to Holt (Someone like Alan Lee, a big bruiser).

I''d also like another CB who''s proven at champ level (Someone like the guy we were linked with getting in our relegation season, the guy from Cardiff).
[/quote]

Darren Purse???! Are you kidding? He''s garbage.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I still think we need a RB, as I don''t think Martin will cut it at Championship level. Martin Cranie would be an excellent addition.[/quote]We''ve got to play Martin at RB! Who else are we going to blame when we lose now the Doc''s gone? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Willmeister"]I still think we need a RB, as I don''t think Martin will cut it at Championship level. Martin Cranie would be an excellent addition.[/quote]We''ve got to play Martin at RB! Who else are we going to blame when we lose now the Doc''s gone? [:^)][/quote]Nelson will COMFORTABLY fill that role for me if he''s in the team. Though I''m no Martin fan, at least he can pass the ball on the floor to a player in yellow occassionally.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Willmeister"]I still think we need a RB, as I don''t think Martin will cut it at Championship level. Martin Cranie would be an excellent addition.[/quote]We''ve got to play Martin at RB! Who else are we going to blame when we lose now the Doc''s gone? [:^)][/quote]Ha ha, yes I suppose our fans do need at least one scapegoat.

[quote user="Delia Out"]I would like to see us get another Right Back before we begin the new season, but so far [Y][/quote]Have to agree i think we NEED a new RB