Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Question for Nutty

[quote user="Aunty Marge"]Has that very generous Mr Dixon agreed to sponsor Ray''s funds for Foncy with the PUP''s for next season?[/quote]

I thought you were supposed to answer problems not ask them.[:P]

At the end of last season I mentioned this to Billy and he he said we''d talk about it later in the summer. With all the World Cup bets now finished I will broach the subject again. So later this week I will take a trip to Dixmar and report back on here.

We still have to present last season winnings to FONCY and need to set a date. My first consideration was to try and find a date that made it possible for Kev to be here but that could be difficult this time. When I  make some progress I will report back on here.

Now Tilly, I''m sure Auntie Marge will have the answers to help you out with your magnet illusions. If she can make your BBQ I could put a table and a couple of chairs in the EACH marquee that we should have ready for the following day. Then for a small donation to the said charity "it would sure do her good to do you good, let her help! [8]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

At the end of last season I mentioned this to Billy and he he said we''d talk about it later in the summer. With all the World Cup bets now finished I will broach the subject again. So later this week I will take a trip to Dixmar and report back on here.

We still have to present last season winnings to FONCY and need to set a date. My first consideration was to try and find a date that made it possible for Kev to be here but that could be difficult this time. When I  make some progress I will report back on here.

[/quote]

Great stuff, thanks.

Now Tilly, I''m sure Auntie Marge will have the answers to help you out with your magnet illusions. If she can make your BBQ I could put a table and a couple of chairs in the EACH marquee that we should have ready for the following day. Then for a small donation to the said charity "it would sure do her good to do you good, let her help! [8]

[/quote]

I don''t think it would be a good idea for me to be alone with Tilly in a tent.

I have heard it said he''s ''like a rat up a drainpipe''.

[quote user="Aunty Marge"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I don''t think it would be a good idea for me to be alone with Tilly in a tent.

I have heard it said he''s ''like a rat up a drainpipe''.

[/quote]

Strange that you heard that. I also heard that "playing in tents" is one of his favourites.....

If times are tight and Billy can''t do it this season, I don''t mind putting a tenner in to make it happen.  Get another 39 tenners for the season and we''re good to go.

Let''s just wait and see how things go with Billy.

However, I thank you all for your offers and your support and you can rest assured that I will always do everything I can to keep the free bet going. It''s too good to lose.

Count me in for a tenner Nutty.After all it is only four pints of Taddy and i know which would give me the greater pleasure.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Count me in for a tenner Nutty.After all it is only four pints of Taddy and i know which would give me the greater pleasure.[/quote]

With the PUPS hit rate you are p***ing them both down the drain[;)]

Nevertheless count me in[:D]

This just goes to show that Ray''s lasting legacy goes far deeper than just a free bet every week, it''s created a huge bond between loads of people.

[quote user="Aunty Marge"]This just goes to show that Ray''s lasting legacy goes far deeper than just a free bet every week, it''s created a huge bond between loads of people.[/quote]

I think we should all stand in a big circle and cuddle each other.What message does that signal Aunty M?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Aunty Marge"]This just goes to show that Ray''s lasting legacy goes far deeper than just a free bet every week, it''s created a huge bond between loads of people.[/quote]

I think we should all stand in a big circle and cuddle each other.What message does that signal Aunty M?

[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/grouphug5.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

You''re more likely to have enough sausages to go around if you all stand in a small circle.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]You''re more likely to have enough sausages to go around if you all stand in a small circle.[/quote]

You could have posted that under your "yawn" thread! [:S]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Marge writes...

That suggests to me that you go dogging. [:O]

[quote user="Aunty Marge"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Marge writes...

That suggests to me that you go dogging. [:O]

[/quote]

Are you talking to me or Lapps?

I tried dogging for the first time the other week. I don''t drive, but you should have seen the look on the taxi driver''s face....................

I tried dogging for the first time the other week. I don''t drive, but you should have seen the look on the taxi driver''s face....................

[/quote]

Are you sure it was the first time as i recall a post on another thread about me leaving your establishment and taking "the scenic route"around your social club car park after a Pups meeting.Now how would you know that if you were not having a Stanley Collymore moment.[:P]

[/quote]

I am not too sure about it being your first time Nutty.I remember a post on another thread when you made reference to me taking the scenic route around your social club car park trying to find my way out after a Pups get together.That tended to suggest that you were lurking in the bushes.