Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

City 7 - 0 Scum

I wonder what the scum fans think about ''skint'' City signing all these players whilst ''money bags'' Piswich continue to fail to attract anyone to the hovel. The Rabid Raver continues to be a player magnet. Long may it continue!!

"Piswich continue to fail to attract anyone to the hovel"At the moment that''s because they do not have the money to bring in anyone. Keane, Clegg and Evans have stated quite clearly that more players will have to leave before they can bring anyone in. Given that eight already have left (3 Sunderland loanees, two Wrights, Balkestein, Upson and Rosenior) you would think they would have SOME wonga, but no, they still need another EIGHT to leave.That''s SIXTEEN professional players, which is one helluva lot of players to lose, more so when Keane is talking about only bringing in 4 or 5 players to replace them. Surely even the dumbest of dumb binners should be able to work out from that calculation that it is no more Operation Premiership time at poorman road. likewise any twaddle about bids for Chopra were just that, twaddle - again, even more so when you read that Keane openly stated that of the 4 or 5 incoming player 2 would be out of contract players.So what likelihood is there of anyone wanting to take on these eight unwanted players. Keane may well have budgeted for Bruce, Stead and Priskin to be off the wage bill by now. Any movement of those three will most likely require a bit of subsidy from the paupers to pay up the remainder of their contracts. Martin may well be on a high contract but has certainly not lived up to the promise and will not be high on any managers shopping list. Wunderkinder Garvan has not lived up to all the hype, as so many yoofs from poorman rd haven''t either. The remaing dross will not find similar contracts away from poorman road so will be reluctant to move.So expect little to happen for a few weeks, then a fair bit of shuffling round and a few newbies turning up - and as expected our non too bright neighbours will start to over exite themselves in the same way a dying man raises himself up to gasp his last breath. One thing is certain, that by the time these rural halfwits tip up at Carrow Road in November the true state of their club will be blindingly obvious to even them - and their published accounts for 09/10 will merely underline their third world status.Don''t laugh now - save it for next season as it will be nine month long bout of hysterics.

Have they really not managed to sign anyone yet? but have realeased 8 players? thats stupid managment from them really, if your going to get rid of that many players, but not seriously have anyone lined up (Chopra was one of their biggest targets wasn''t he? that was very unrealistic really.....)..........

LOL times are indeed hard for our inbred friends down the road, and I love it! [:D]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"]Fond memories of beating the scum at Poorman (aka Portaloo) Rd..   Iwan''s brace....Malkys goals.....Bellamys winner.....Hucks winner......the win during our first season in the top tier.....[/quote

Didnt we lose that 2 nil?.That was on a monday night and sky..we were something 8 points ahead in the prem,and of course finished 3rd (top if you use the leeds utd logic,`champions of europe`as we had loads of dodgy ref decisions go against us that cost us)

you could have quoted this bit

"Hard-up Ipswich, whose latest accounts will reveal a debt close to

£50m, are under pressure to sell.

They have not made any

signings this summer and boss Roy Keane has transfer-listed eight senior

stars in an attempt to raise much-needed funds.
"

With almost all the rest of the playing staff having their contracts running out in June 2011 the paupers will be looking to start afresh from there.Surprised that it''s taken the press that long to grasp what has been so blindling obvious for so long. Whether Keane is still there may well depend on how well he can cut the budget, whilst trying to keep a championship place. As it stands it''s most likely season ticket sales will fall again, as has income - which will require even more drastic cuts into the playing budget if the club is to reach Clegg''s stated aim that the club has to break even.Enjoy the paupers visit in November, it could be some while before we see this debt ridden club again at Carrow Road.

RIPswich

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

Oh I guess you missed their signings of Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, KP Boeteng, JS Park, J Obi Mikel, Honda, Bellamy and Bent then [;)]

7-8

[/quote]

They''d be invicible :)

It gets worseFirst Sarfend cancelled their friendly match citing lack of players, the two friendlies in Holland could not be fixed up and now the proposed friendly in Ireland has collapsed.Given that fees and attendance splits play a major part in these games, there does seem to be a pattern emerging.If that is the case then the paupers will have to contend with playing with themselves - something that would fit in well with the habits of the over exiting farmhands in the youtube video (above) I should imagine.

Are things really that bad in scumtown?Or are we just hoping they are?I''d really love to get an unbiased and factual analysis tbh lol.

oi !point out where my stuff us not factual .......

..........and I''ll point you towards the sources !

Yes, silly old me. Forgetting that I was the one writing the stuff in the EADT under the name of Simon Clegg and Roy Keane. Naughty old me publishing the club''s accounts on the club''s website. Even masquarading as Mel Henderson in the Daily Wail today.The Cardiff chief executive as well come to that. Not much unbiased reporting then if I am all those published sources.

Lol, you''re coming across as ever so slightly obsessed.Which doesn''t really lend itself to behaving impartially.

Like Morty said, I don''t think things are THAT bad there at the moment.  However their financial situation now is worse than this time last year and they can''t even attract anyone at the moment either.  It will be good to laugh at them eventually though, because although they might not be THAT bad now they could well be this time next year.

It matters little whether I am ''obssessed'', mad or liable to be the next mass killer, what matters is whether the story is true.It is true and if only on the interest of honest reporting in football I shall continue

though truthfully it also gets up my bogey holes the endless lies that spew out about our neighbours that a reply is needed

"Which doesn''t really lend itself to behaving impartially"durrrrrrrrrrOf course I''m not impartial, I''m a City fan. Of course I am going to use emotive language, I''m a City fan.However that doesn''t distract from the evidence.

"I don''t think things are THAT bad there at the moment"So point out where anything I have posted up is inaccurate.