Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Future Transfers.

I have inside knowledge that Mr Lambert has not finished with new players coming in yet. Danny Green and Martin Cranie will be new additions to the sqaud when they arrive home.

It was believed that Lambert also inquired about the late released Giovanni but the wages were too much for Lambert.

There is the background information. I did prepare for the people with sarcy views before publishing this. I can assure you this will happen.

Get both and I would be very happy. That would complete the squad in my mind. Doubt it will happen though.

Is Craine left or right back?

I would presume right back as we already have two good left backs.

[quote user="Boyo"]

Is Craine left or right back?

I would presume right back as we already have two good left backs.

[/quote]Likes to ply his trade as a right back, but was apparently more effective for Coventry as a centre back last season.If Askou is departing, i could see the reasoning behind a transfer. Though whether i could see any truth in it is another matter.

[quote user="Stackwood."]I have inside knowledge that Mr Lambert has not finished with new players coming in yet. Danny Green and Martin Cranie will be new additions to the sqaud when they arrive home.

It was believed that Lambert also inquired about the late released Giovanni but the wages were too much for Lambert.

There is the background information. I did prepare for the people with sarcy views before publishing this. I can assure you this will happen.[/quote]I would have given you the benefit of the doubt until you mentioned Geovanni.

Thanks guys[Y]

I done a quick Wiki search to see if he was the player I thought he was and he is.  From my memory I didn''t think he was very good at all and always seemed to score own goals!

However I don''t know how truthful this post is but I must say I have only seen him play once or twice so he could be a lot better than I expect.

I think we may see someone come in if we can offload a player, but probably not otherwise. TBH I''m pretty happy with what we''ve got now!

Lol at no one wanting to call "rubbish" just in case this turns out not to be horse plop.I''ll believe it when I see it though.

One loanee at right back for the season and Danny Green would surpass any transfer activity expectations I had a month or two ago, would love Greeno here.

Wanted Green for months, so would be delighted with him.

Crainie would be a very solid signing too!

Would these two complete our transfers? Is it a little greedy to want one more striker and maybe an extra versatile midfielder?

Cranie was at southampton between 2004 and 2007 so he was there during their golden era of players like Walcott and Bale as well as Surman so i''d be happy with him in at right back. They were a good squad of youth players and most have gone onto higher things so i''d be more than happy with him in.

As for Danny Green i think he''s a good winger which we badly need so that we can go to a wide 4-4-2 with service from both flanks instead of the one.

These would complete the squad for me.

This would be exceptionally good news. There is a rumour about Dele Adebola doing the rounds which is the other position I think we need to look at but it''s been on Dodgy Rumours so I assume it''s rubbish!

RB, RW and Target Man and we have it all covered IMO.