Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Cody off to the gills for a season long loan...

sorry fella - I''ve lost my ctrl button and my mouse right click is jammed shut with marmite. Plus I knew you''d back me up with the link! ;0)

[quote user="spencer 1970"]sorry fella - I''ve lost my ctrl button and my mouse right click is jammed shut with marmite. Plus I knew you''d back me up with the link! ;0)[/quote]lol [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]sorry fella - I''ve lost my ctrl button and my mouse right click is jammed shut with marmite. Plus I knew you''d back me up with the link! ;0)[/quote]lol [Y][/quote]

You two really should get together for a coffee......[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spencer 1970"]sorry fella - I''ve lost my ctrl button and my mouse right click is jammed shut with marmite. Plus I knew you''d back me up with the link! ;0)[/quote]lol [Y][/quote]

[/quote]lmao[Y]  i would prefer a beer m8

A good move in my eyes. If he does well, we can have him back fit and confident to do well for us the next season, just like Chrissy did. If he flops, we''ll know he''ll never make it at this level and can sell on.

Good luck to him either way.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]A good move in my eyes. If he does well, we can have him back fit and confident to do well for us the next season, just like Chrissy did. If he flops, we''ll know he''ll never make it at this level and can sell on. Good luck to him either way.[/quote]

Here here!

I think Mcdonalds the sort of prolific scorer who''ll score and create goals whatever, he proved that in his few appearances for us, so if he maintains his good atitude and work ethic hes capable of 20 goals+ next season in League 2!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]lmao[Y]  i would prefer a beer m8[/quote]

daggers friendly next week - mines a frappa-pinto!

[quote user="ncfc2010"]personally i think its a better move for the gills!!![/quote]

So do I! Gillingham have got some decent money and still have a nifty goalscorer who can really do the business.

Cody should do really well there. Can''t see him firing blanks like Cureton did at Shrewsbury...

I''m also fairly sure he''s out of contract at the end of this season..... decision time!

I''m farly sure he''s on an 18 month extension, so by the time he comes back I presume we won''t renew unless he''s banged in 30+ for the Gills. Like his attitude but I don''t think he''d cut it in the Championship or higher.