Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Askou tonight

Well I''m relieved that he''s got family issues (see Ricky Martin on the official site citing them as why he didn''t play) as that suggests that Lambert doesn''t think Nelson can do more of a job than Askou in the championship... However if it''s true that Jens asked not to go to Germany because of them, is Lambert the sort of guy to make an example of him for that do we think?

On the one hand I hope they''re not bad issues and it''s something good like a new baby and I mean that lambo hasn''t left askou at home an taken Nelson, sorry - bit early for me.

[quote user="Seat0123"]Well I''m relieved that he''s got family issues (see Ricky Martin on the official site citing them as why he didn''t play) as that suggests that Lambert doesn''t think Nelson can do more of a job than Askou in the championship... However if it''s true that Jens asked not to go to Germany because of them, is Lambert the sort of guy to make an example of him for that do we think?[/quote]

I don''t think Lambert will have a problem with Jens staying behind. Lets not forget that Askou is likely only to be back up this season really anyway. Askou also missed our FA Cup trip to Carlisle did he not?

I wish Jens all the best with whatever it is that''s going on.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Baby Arthur was born weighing in a 8lbs 6oz.
[/quote]

Ah! Arthur Askou!! I''m a buzzy buzzy bee, I buzz buzz buzz all day long.

[/quote]

LOL though I expect it is wated on many of the younger users on here.

[quote user="PKC"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Baby Arthur was born weighing in a 8lbs 6oz.
[/quote]

Ah! Arthur Askou!! I''m a buzzy buzzy bee, I buzz buzz buzz all day long.

[/quote] LOL though I expect it is wated on many of the younger users on here.[/quote]But not me! I''ve actually seen him live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpBAZEVHmI&feature=related