Sign in to follow this  
Spin Spin City

Two more signings?

I am led to believe that in fact there could be two more signings before the start of the season 2+2 = 4

That is the magic figure which Paul wanted and that was confirmed from people in authority.

We will just have to wait and see if it happens in the coming weeks?

I don''t know the players identities. But another 2 are on the wish list depending on available budget to PL.

I Just thought I would share that with you on this Friday morning.

Exciting times ahead for the new season.

OTBC

We need a RB and winger. Crainie (been linked for a few weeks now) & Green will do nicely!

After that if we can scrape some extra dosh together, wouldn''t say no to and extra striker or midfielder (if OTJ/Gill go).

So, as I pace the thread, rubbing my chin in the style of 1970''s TV detective "Columbo".....You don''t know these players identities, when they''ll come, if indeed they will come at all, and let me guess, you can''t reveal your source.Quick, Sports desk Pete, hold teh front page.

Look guys I know it sounds all football rumours.com. It''s not about sources, I am only passing on some information which I was told when I was at a motor racing event a few weeks back. It could be total rubbish but this chap does speak to people in and around the club. And its not Delia''s plumber or David McNally''s babysitter!

Only passing on some info, we will just have to wait and see. It might come to nothing!

On another note I would be more than happy with Jon Stead coming to the club and I am not an Ipswich fan before you ask!

Through someone I work for who knows Jon he is very unhappy at Ipswich but would like to stay in the area.

If I here anything more I will share it with you all.

OTBC

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Lambert said 1 more before Jackson........
[/quote]

Exactly, Spin Spin City is talking shit.

"led to believe" - by who? The voices in his head?

"confirmed from people in authority" - that will be his nurse then.

Mustachio, you might want to be more certain of your facts before accusing people of talking crap and listening to the voices in his head.

Lambert said one more before Sunday, when the team left for Germany. He did not say he wanted one more full stop.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED06%20Jul%202010%2023:00:42:827

You can hear it from the horses mouth.

Well if that''s how you feel about my posts. So be it!

I won''t bother posting again if all you get is abuse!

I just wanted to share with my fellow canaries what I was told!

Oh well I will leave you to it so you can all take your frustrations out on each other!

OTBC

[quote user="Spin Spin City"]Well if that''s how you feel about my posts. So be it!

I won''t bother posting again if all you get is abuse!

I just wanted to share with my fellow canaries what I was told!

Oh well I will leave you to it so you can all take your frustrations out on each other!

OTBC[/quote]Lol, bye.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Mustachio, you might want to be more certain of your facts before accusing people of talking crap and listening to the voices in his head. Lambert said one more before Sunday, when the team left for Germany. He did not say he wanted one more full stop. http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED06%20Jul%202010%2023:00:42:827 You can hear it from the horses mouth.[/quote]

Yeah, whatever Goolies. If you have a rumour and a source come straight out with it instead of beating around the bush. Been around the internet too long to tolerate this sort of crap.

well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.

[quote user="jedi"]well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.[/quote]I think you''ll find the self important ones are the people who claim to have information, when we all know about 99.7% of it is utter crap and speculation.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jedi"]well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.[/quote]

I think you''ll find the self important ones are the people who claim to have information, when we all know about 99.7% of it is utter crap and speculation.

[:)]
[/quote]

your part of the 0.03 on the football rumers website though hey ? [;)]

Wait a minute I DID!!!!!!!

Paul Lambert wants 2 more to make 4 signings before the new season starts!!!

Which brings the total to 11 signings!

So I have been told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No names were given! Just that. I might have been told Crap as you so eloquently put it!

OTBC

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jedi"]well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.[/quote]I think you''ll find the self important ones are the people who claim to have information, when we all know about 99.7% of it is utter crap and speculation.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Both maths and English have let you down there lol.Am I never to be allowed to forget I started ONE rumour on that site that Ipswich were going into administration lol?

[quote user="Spin Spin City"]Wait a minute I DID!!!!!!!

Paul Lambert wants 2 more to make 4 signings before the new season starts!!!

Which brings the total to 11 signings!

So I have been told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No names were given! Just that. I might have been told Crap as you so eloquently put it!

OTBC[/quote]I thought you were going?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jedi"]well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.[/quote]

I think you''ll find the self important ones are the people who claim to have information, when we all know about 99.7% of it is utter crap and speculation.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Both maths and English have let you down there lol.

Am I never to be allowed to forget I started ONE rumour on that site that Ipswich were going into administration lol?
[/quote]oh, its still to early for correct maths and english today. I also remember that a poster has a signature that quotes you saying something like "all rumors are started by me"

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jedi"]well said, ive got a bit of inside knowledge but your not thanked for sharing it, so i dont. so let them stew in there own self importance.[/quote]I think you''ll find the self important ones are the people who claim to have information, when we all know about 99.7% of it is utter crap and speculation.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Both maths and English have let you down there lol.Am I never to be allowed to forget I started ONE rumour on that site that Ipswich were going into administration lol?[/quote]oh, its still to early for correct maths and english today. I also remember that a poster has a signature that quotes you saying something like "all rumors are started by me"[/quote]Lol, what can I say?Feel free to go dig up the threads where I started rumours.[:)]

Oh well maths has let me down again!

I wasn''t claiming I had inside information or a mole at the club or indeed bugged David Mcnally''s phone.

I was just passing on what I have heard to which I thought were a respectable intelligent bunch of fans who post on here!

How wrong was I!

Well I hope I have eased your frustrations in life with pointing out my awful maths and grammatically incorrect posts.

OTBC

[quote user="Spin Spin City"]Oh well maths has let me down again!

I wasn''t claiming I had inside information or a mole at the club or indeed bugged David Mcnally''s phone.

I was just passing on what I have heard to which I thought were a respectable intelligent bunch of fans who post on here!

How wrong was I!

Well I hope I have eased your frustrations in life with pointing out my awful maths and grammatically incorrect posts.

OTBC[/quote]Stop being so precious.People who claim to have inside information are ten a penny here, and virtually all of them are talking crap. What do you expect lol?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Am I never to be allowed to forget I started ONE rumour on that site that Ipswich were going into administration lol?
[/quote]oh, its still to early for correct maths and english today. I also remember that a poster has a signature that quotes you saying something like "all rumors are started by me"[/quote]

Obviously.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]oh, its still to early for correct maths and english today. I also remember that a poster has a signature that quotes you saying something like "all rumors are started by me"[/quote]

Lol, what can I say?

Feel free to go dig up the threads where I started rumours.

[/quote]

Sorry, Its monkeys lunch time !

Morty I understand that there are people out there which do post rubbish such as we are getting investment from an Indian Billionaire who was persuaded to buy NCFC after tasting Delia''s Tikka Masala and especially her vegetable samosas!

No offence taken! Just don''t tar everyone with the same brush on here.

Have a good weekend.

OTBC

[quote user="Spin Spin City"]Morty I understand that there are people out there which do post rubbish such as we are getting investment from an Indian Billionaire who was persuaded to buy NCFC after tasting Delia''s Tikka Masala and especially her vegetable samosas!

No offence taken! Just don''t tar everyone with the same brush on here.

Have a good weekend.

OTBC[/quote]I shall eagerly await your two unnamed signings who are arriving on an unspecified date.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Spin Spin City"]Morty I understand that there are people out there which do post rubbish such as we are getting investment from an Indian Billionaire who was persuaded to buy NCFC after tasting Delia''s Tikka Masala and especially her vegetable samosas! No offence taken! Just don''t tar everyone with the same brush on here. Have a good weekend. OTBC[/quote]

I shall eagerly await your two unnamed signings who are arriving on an unspecified date.

[/quote]

crainie will  be 1 of them.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Spin Spin City"]Morty I understand that there are people out there which do post rubbish such as we are getting investment from an Indian Billionaire who was persuaded to buy NCFC after tasting Delia''s Tikka Masala and especially her vegetable samosas! No offence taken! Just don''t tar everyone with the same brush on here. Have a good weekend. OTBC[/quote]

I shall eagerly await your two unnamed signings who are arriving on an unspecified date.

[/quote]

crainie will  be 1 of them.

[/quote]

Gullible as well as thick...