Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

controversal NCFC team

Green

Eddy           Fleming              Charlton              Drury

Bentley         Mulryne              Francis             

Huckerby

McVeigh

Jarvis

Jarvis deserves a chance he has the talent and please, please, please Mr Worthington drop holt and put in MULLERS!!!!

It was looking good up till the front two. I think they both deserve a chance, but its better to try them as substitutions when we have the chance to do so. McKenzie and Sven are doing well at the moment

Ward (only if green is injured)

Helveg           Fleming(c)              Docherty              Charlton

Bentley         Mulryne              Francis             

Huckerby

Svensson     Mackenzie

i respect your opinions on this and yes a do agree svensson has been one of our better players this season but jarvis is keen he would mix it up a bit, also doherty in defence is a big no no for me he has no pace, and why not McVeigh, any particular reasons? All the same your points are all valid and good ones one thing a have noticed though is mulryne is favoured over holt.

Certainly is a controversial team - no changes in our defence - OK it made englands look steady but thats no benchmark Even Doc could get in my defence at the moment - something simply has to be changed.I too like the look of Hook Nortons version except for Hux who I feel we are wasting by marginalising on the left flank. Let him drift there as a striker and take a central defender with him - that at least creates space in the middle for Francis..OTBC