Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: oh look...I was right!

Wow, congratulations.You must be incredibly pleased with yourself to start a thread announcing this.Again, congratulations.

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]Now I might be wrong but it seems to me you are all mocking NorthernCanary......[:P][/quote]Hmmmm, let me just check :-[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/IMG]Early readings state you could well be correct.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]Now I might be wrong but it seems to me you are all mocking NorthernCanary......[:P][/quote]

Hmmmm, let me just check :-

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/IMG]

Early readings state you could well be correct.
[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Any chance of e-mailing tomorrow night''s lottery numbers?[;)][/quote]Smudger''s yer man! Aint nuffink he don''t know![;)]

Ok so convince us.

How did you know?

I suspect that like me you read it on one of the Jackson threads first but if not then give us chapter and verse.

And also, why were you so delighted by the news/

[quote user="morty"]Wow, congratulations.You must be incredibly pleased with yourself to start a thread announcing this.Again, congratulations.[/quote]Wow Morty your so quick to get at people on here for starting transfer movement... and then when someone gets it right your even quicker to be sarci....MATE, get a life, do you have a job? Do you have any friends because i havnt been on here in ages and the first person i see on here when i come back cherping up is you.Morty please do one.....

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="morty"]Wow, congratulations.You must be incredibly pleased with yourself to start a thread announcing this.Again, congratulations.[/quote]Wow Morty your so quick to get at people on here for starting transfer movement... and then when someone gets it right your even quicker to be sarci....MATE, get a life, do you have a job? Do you have any friends because i havnt been on here in ages and the first person i see on here when i come back cherping up is you.Morty please do one.....[/quote]Go and boil your head.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="morty"]Wow, congratulations.

You must be incredibly pleased with yourself to start a thread announcing this.

Again, congratulations.
[/quote]

Wow Morty your so quick to get at people on here for starting transfer movement... and then when someone gets it right your even quicker to be sarci....

MATE, get a life, do you have a job? Do you have any friends because i havnt been on here in ages and the first person i see on here when i come back cherping up is you.

Morty please do one.....
[/quote]

Go and boil your head.

[:)]
[/quote]lol....yes Morty go do this and go do that and go do the other!!!!!!! Dont u have any dvds to watch????[;)]

to be fair to OP, how many times have people said "Yeah right, come back when this actually happens" , "I''ll dig this post up when you''re wrong" or words to a similar effect?

Fair play to Northern Canary, he''s only adding a bit of substance to his claims after he was undoubtably shot down before! God this place contradicts itself like a well weathered polititian sometimes!!

What a surprise, instant reply.... Seriously you need to get out a little you been laid recently. Gurantee your the guy who spends all his birthday money and disposible income in the Club Shop....

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]What a surprise, instant reply.... Seriously you need to get out a little you been laid recently. Gurantee your the guy who spends all his birthday money and disposible income in the Club Shop....[/quote][:D]

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]What a surprise, instant reply.... Seriously you need to get out a little you been laid recently. Gurantee your the guy who spends all his birthday money and disposible income in the Club Shop....[/quote]Lol, you''re showing yourself up to be a bit of a bell-end here mate with your wildly inaccurate assumptions.