Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

Crainie on his way...

[quote user="John"]Just watched an interview with Lambert on Canaries World.Seemed to indicate that there is very little, if anything in the offing on the transfer front. Gave the impression that all the targets Norwich had planned for this window had been acquired, though should circumstance in the future permit, something more could happen. But rather than saying we might be in for someone, he casually compounded what he said with the ol'' "no one can predict what will happen in the future" comment.Can''t see Cranie or Danny Green coming personally.[/quote]Take your point but managers are rather canny about their transfer dealings especially if they''re only at an embryonic stage.  We live in hope!  Have to say, after the England World Cup failure (watching all those golden age footballers from the prem) I can''t wait for a new season of proper football. However, I do think the footy season starts to early, I''m fully wrapped up in playing/watching Cricket until the end of August!

I''m sure we can ''get by'' without a couple more, but ''getting by'' is not the Paul Lambert way!

He''ll want a squad as good as he can make it, and that means 2 good players in each position.

We''re short at RB, so Crainie coming in would make perfect sense.

Interestingly, he can also play CB & LB, so that''s the defence well and truly sorted!

I can see Tudor-Jones & maybe Gill leaving soon, with a winger (ie. Green) taking their place in the squad.