Sign in to follow this  
Jim of the Fens

Stevenage Away

oooo didn''t realise it was that much?

Will have to double check that as I''m sure they wouldn''t be charging that much when they only charged £12 last season albeit Blue Square Prem

Just rang Stevenage - yeah tickets are £18 for seating

Standing prices are £14 for Adults, £10 for concessions and £4 for U-11s

Does seem really steep for a friendly!

ridiculous really. sums up english football.

Our prices are just as bad - £15 adults £10 kids hence why I will not be going to the friendlies as usual this season. Going to both games would cost us ( 2 adults & 2 kids ) £100, 25% of the cost of my season ticket. Cant see why they havent kept these prices cheap and nudged up more the price of kids and under 21 season tickets.

The ten quid I am paying for my youngest lad to see the Newcastle game is actually more than he would pay for each proper league game via his season ticket.I guess they are relying on fan devotion to carry them through on this one.Though had it been priced slightly better I would have been taking the kids to Everton too.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]Just rang Stevenage - yeah tickets are £18 for seating Standing prices are £14 for Adults, £10 for concessions and £4 for U-11s Does seem really steep for a friendly![/quote]

Jesus,what a rip.They may have just priced themselves out of a decent sized crowd. At least it wont cost anything on travel[:S]

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,18940_6259398,00.html

According to Sky Sports News Broadhall Way''s capacity is 50000.

Funny...it doesn''t look that big from outside?

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Our prices are just as bad - £15 adults £10 kids hence why I will not be going to the friendlies as usual this season. Going to both games would cost us ( 2 adults & 2 kids ) £100, 25% of the cost of my season ticket. Cant see why they havent kept these prices cheap and nudged up more the price of kids and under 21 season tickets.

[/quote]Agree with the last bit. I think charging 10 for adults and 5 for under 21''s, would have seen a much larger crowd, and more revenue received.