Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Did Holt not go to der Fatherland?

This picture is dated today from Colney:

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/norfolk/pinkun/assets/images/dynamicfeed/ravenp20100716152157.jpg[/img]

Picture would have been taken before the Germany trip.They''re back on Sunday with their behind-closed-doors game tomorrow.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Interesting point.Though did they not get back today?[/quote] Next Sunday I believe morty.[/quote]I''d read Pete''s post lol.

I smell a conspiracy theory, Holty has clearly fallen out with Lambert and been sent back from Germany early.[/stir]

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]I could be wrong but I think they get back on Sunday. Could someone confirm this?[/quote]Yea i thought this too, but i got it off football rumours, so i''m afraid no confirmed source.

[quote user="morty"]I smell a conspiracy theory, Holty has clearly fallen out with Lambert and been sent back from Germany early.

[/stir]
[/quote]Surely now Holty will be sold and Alan Lee will be brought back[Y][;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]I smell a conspiracy theory, Holty has clearly fallen out with Lambert and been sent back from Germany early.[/stir][/quote]Surely now Holty will be sold and Alan Lee will be brought back[Y][;)][/quote]Brb, off to football rumours.com.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Wiz fooled by the old "photo not printed on the same day as being taken" ploy![/quote]

Stop being so negative

Apparently the photo was taken shortly before an unprovoked attack on the NPower girls by an unnamed Reepham woman shouting "Hands off, he''s mine!"[:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Apparently the photo was taken shortly before an unprovoked attack on the NPower girls by an unnamed Reepham woman shouting "Hands off, he''s mine!"[:P][/quote][:D]

Is it any wonder some players can''t keep it in their shorts, I mean like....PHOWR![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/shag2.gif[/img]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Apparently the photo was taken shortly before an unprovoked attack on the NPower girls by an unnamed Reepham woman shouting "Hands off, he''s mine!"[:P][/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]lol

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Picture would have been taken before the Germany trip.

They''re back on Sunday with their behind-closed-doors game tomorrow.
[/quote]

Cheers Pete [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Is it any wonder some players can''t keep it in their shorts, I mean like....PHOWR![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/shag2.gif[/img][/quote]You really do have a smiley for everything!