Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Jackson HD clip

Comes across very well. Usual footballer grasp of maths - ''not sure how old I will be in 2014 world cup''. Being a Canuck myself I didn''t think he would have a Canadian accent.

With regards to the accent he always conveniently sounds more canadian when doing interviews with the national team, then reverts back to a more saaf laandon accent when being interviewed here!

[quote user="Jacksons_redboots"]With regards to the accent he always conveniently sounds more canadian when doing interviews with the national team, then reverts back to a more saaf laandon accent when being interviewed here![/quote]haha thought i''d test that and find another interview on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_Rh3EvN0w&feature=relatedsounds like a different person

[quote user="Wandsworth Canary"]I think we may have signed two players one from SE London and one from Canada - great bit of work. We now have the Jackson Twins[/quote]

All we need is 3 more [;)]

[:D][quote user="PL"][quote user="Wandsworth Canary"]I think we may have signed two players one from SE London and one from Canada - great bit of work. We now have the Jackson Twins[/quote]All we need is 3 more [;)][/quote]

Is he better playing with a Cockney accent or with a Canadian one?

Mind you, after two months with Lambo he might develop a Scottish one?

Even worse, he could end up having a Narfalk accent!!!!

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwe84PKNdMc The goals![/quote]

Scored some great goals on there, especially his goal against Leeds :)

Hopefully he''ll do the same for us [Y]

Impressing how he turns away from Zat Knight vs Aston villa... Looks like a good signing!