Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Who is your first name on the team sheet?

Korey smith, I think you need players with the energy he has that can provide attacks as well as protect the defence. For as much as i like holt, I think that unless you are sorted defensively there is no point.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Wesley......without a doubt![/quote]Really? [:|] No doubt he had a splendid season last year, but I seem to remember he really wasn''t that good in the Champ. [:-*]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="lappinitup"]Wesley......without a doubt![/quote]Really? [:|] No doubt he had a splendid season last year, but I seem to remember he really wasn''t that good in the Champ. [:-*][/quote]The whole team wasn''t that good then but with better players around him, he will shine. [*]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="lappinitup"]Wesley......without a doubt![/quote]Really? [:|] No doubt he had a splendid season last year, but I seem to remember he really wasn''t that good in the Champ. [:-*][/quote]The whole team wasn''t that good then but with better players around him, he will shine. [*][/quote]

Agreed [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="lappinitup"]Wesley......without a doubt![/quote]Really? [:|] No doubt he had a splendid season last year, but I seem to remember he really wasn''t that good in the Champ. [:-*][/quote]The whole team wasn''t that good then but with better players around him, he will shine. [*][/quote]

He had a blinding season for Blackpool in the Championship (in his favoured position) and was brilliant. When he played in the Championship for us he never played in his favoured position, always played on the wing which doesn''t get the best out of him. If he is kept in his position in the hole which I can see no different, he will thrive in the Championship in my opinion.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Ruddy. Always name the team from the back.[/quote]This for me. The outfield players can vary depending on formation, the opposition, home/away etc. Your goalkeeper remains the same.Outfield wise? I dont think there is one right now, there seems to be competiton for every place. Maybe Grant Holt as hes captain and we dont really have any other striker in his mould.

Hoolahan for me too. When he got injured towards the end the season we got relegated ( i think against Watford) That was us down in my opinion. Wes was just starting to perform brilliantly for us.Last season when he also got injured towards the end, it was evident how much we really did miss him. We lacked any ideas, creativity and imagination.

Whenever I''ve had cause to pick a team (eitehr  aschool team or on a sunday) It''s always started in the following order:

GK, RB, LB, CB, CB

From then on it changes depending on formation.

If howevr your asking who do I think is the most important player on the team I would have to say Holt followed by Wesley right now.

Davo

Holt for me. A born leader and top striker. Without him last year, i dont think we would now be thinking of Watford, but another season in league 1.

I agree that it has to be the goalkeeper, but the first outfield player on the team sheet for me would be Wes.