Sign in to follow this  
nottingham nick

League 1 Champions Arm badges

Get a grip and concentrate on the football... gold badges and Npower Girls... you haven''t achieved anything yet apart from winning a pub league!You will be judged by what you achieve this season.

Go to a test match and these N-Power girls are everywhere. Perhaps N-Power will be flooding Championship grounds with them as well?

[;)]

A pub league that Leeds and notts forest struggled to get out of and we won in style.

WE deserve some sort of recognition for our efforts last season although I agree the n power girls are a bit over the top.

That said I would prefer a shiny gold badge as opposed to a shiny head...hey smudger! ;)

[quote user="crab"]

Go to a test match and these N-Power girls are everywhere. Perhaps N-Power will be flooding Championship grounds with them as well?

[;)]

[/quote]

No problems with that[Y]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]A pub league that Leeds and notts forest struggled to get out of and we won in style. WE deserve some sort of recognition for our efforts last season although I agree the n power girls are a bit over the top. That said I would prefer a shiny gold badge as opposed to a shiny head...hey smudger! ;)[/quote]

"the n power girls are a bit over the top" ? For goodness sake sort yourself out BB1.

I suppose you would rather have Raz the Clown,Captain Canary and that bloody stupid lamar on the pitch before each game?[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]A pub league that Leeds and notts forest struggled to get out of and we won in style. WE deserve some sort of recognition for our efforts last season although I agree the n power girls are a bit over the top. That said I would prefer a shiny gold badge as opposed to a shiny head...hey smudger! ;)[/quote]

"the n power girls are a bit over the top" ? For goodness sake sort yourself out BB1.

I suppose you would rather have Raz the Clown,Captain Canary and that bloody stupid lamar on the pitch before each game?[;)]

[/quote]

[img]http://cricket.npower.com/idc/groups/wcms_content/@wcms/@resi/documents/digitalassets/cricket_refresh_jumping_girls.jpg[/img]

Enjoy..........I did![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[img]http://cricket.npower.com/idc/groups/wcms_content/@wcms/@resi/documents/digitalassets/cricket_refresh_jumping_girls.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

I thought you wanted a photo of Kathy in a white bikini Wiz?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do agree that the picture on the main page is a little small. It took me 20 minutes to even notice Grant Holt was there.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]A pub league that Leeds and notts forest struggled to get out of and we won in style.

WE deserve some sort of recognition for our efforts last season although I agree the n power girls are a bit over the top.

That said I would prefer a shiny gold badge as opposed to a shiny head...hey smudger! ;)[/quote]I would prefer a shiny head given to me by the likes of the Npower girls than the gold badges... but each to their own I say! [;)]

[quote user="morty"]Lol smudge, you''re a miserable fecker sometimes![/quote]Only sometimes???I think I am going to have to watch myself next Friday... it looks like you have fallen in love Morty??? [:P]Simon will be a jealous boy!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="morty"]Lol smudge, you''re a miserable fecker sometimes![/quote]Only sometimes???I think I am going to have to watch myself next Friday... it looks like you have fallen in love Morty??? [:P]Simon will be a jealous boy! [/quote]Lol, explain!

Touche smudger! LOL

I meant the article was a bit over the top rather than the girls Mr tilson of course the girls are amazing

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I still doTil, the N'' girls are just to tie me over while I wait, and there might be a couple of virgins amongst them for my weird rites![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/whip2.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I still doTil, the N'' girls are just to tie me over while I wait, and there might be a couple of virgins amongst them for my weird rites![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/whip2.gif[/img][/quote]

Who else was just sick in their mouth?

I''m not sure if its you or me make him feel sick Wiz! (Bit rich coming from a dodgy mushroom).

I know this juvenile idiot has been reported Pete so do us all a favour and ban him before he gets all over this messageboard like a bad rash.Before anybody says it ......yes i am being the Forum Police.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I know this juvenile idiot has been reported Pete so do us all a favour and ban him before he gets all over this messageboard like a bad rash.Before anybody says it ......yes i am being the Forum Police.

[/quote]

Forgot to say 1 Post is 1 too many.