Sign in to follow this  
nottingham nick

League 1 Champions Arm badges

My work colleague is Notts County fan and he has just got new shirt and had new NPOWER League 2 Champions logos (Gold colour) put on the arms.

Cannot see anything on Canary Shop about this for us as League 1 Champions ?

Nick

I would find it a bit cringeworthy if we did wear them. Yeah, it was a great achievement, as far as Norwich fans are concerned, but I don''t think anyone else would be overly impressed at us proclaiming ourselves "Division 3 Champions"

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]I  had arm badges printed on the lotus shirt when we were premier league![/quote]

cool ? [:P]
[/quote]

dad just ordered them on and then charged me, and i didn''t even want them [:O]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]I  had arm badges printed on the lotus shirt when we were premier league![/quote]cool ? [:P][/quote]

[/quote][:O]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]I  had arm badges printed on the lotus shirt when we were premier league![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:O]
[/quote]

£3 a time as well [:O]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]I  had arm badges printed on the lotus shirt when we were premier league![/quote]cool ? [:P][/quote]

[/quote][:O][/quote]

[/quote][:O] clubs a joke sack the board [;)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:O]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[:O] clubs a joke sack the board [;)]
[/quote]

Too right, I want my £6 back + an extra bit of money after having that extra weight on my shoulders ([;)]) which made my pe at school poor LOL!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote][:O][/quote]

[/quote][:O] clubs a joke sack the board [;)][/quote]

Too right, I want my £6 back + an extra bit of money after having that extra weight on my shoulders ([;)]) which made my pe at school poor LOL!

[/quote]i''m cringing for you right now

As if by magic...[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2094097,00.html]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2094097,00.html[/url]That photo can''t have been taken too recently as I''m pretty sure Grant Holt is in Germany right now! [:O]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]They weren''t orange enough for you?

[quote user="morty"]I would find it a bit cringeworthy if we did wear them. Yeah, it was a great achievement, as far as Norwich fans are concerned, but I don''t think anyone else would be overly impressed at us proclaiming ourselves "Division 3 Champions"[/quote]

spot on

I want to forget we were ever in League 1 to be honest, and as for celebrating and proclaiming ourselves as champions, i dont think so.

Its like Delia being applauded for making a cracking cheese on toast.

I think we should do away with the yellow and green and play in a completely gold kit from now onwards forever more. The players should enter field of play awearing togas, their heads adorned with laurel leaves in the fashion of living gods.

All hail the champions of Division Three (South)!

[quote user="Beauseant"]They''re not a patch on the Aviva Divas....[:P][/quote]Are you kidding? [:|]

Just to let you know Kathy i have had a word with Npower and unfortunately they do not have a red tracksuit in your size which you could borrow to present Grant with his NCISA Player of the Year Trophy at the Open Day on 1st August.However Amanda and Katkin have asked if they could join me on the day and assist me with the presentation.Who am i to deny them their moment with a fanny magnet and a second meeting with Grant Holt.

[quote user="Kathy"]Amanda and Katkin can bugger off.[/quote]

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.