Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich United 0, Norwich City XI 3

No Wiggins. No Askou - was due for a run-out but was withdrawn due to a family matter, presumably Mrs Askou dropping Askou Jr. Anselin played the first half for Norwich United.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]No Wiggins.

No Askou - was due for a run-out but was withdrawn due to a family matter, presumably Mrs Askou dropping Askou Jr.

Anselin played the first half for Norwich United.
[/quote]

Thanks Pete - was hoping to be there but my bl**dy computer had a meltdown and the guy fixing it didn''t leave mine until after 8.  He''d been there nearly four hours so I can''t wait for his invoice!!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]No Wiggins. No Askou - was due for a run-out but was withdrawn due to a family matter, presumably Mrs Askou dropping Askou Jr. Anselin played the first half for Norwich United.[/quote]

Thanks Pete - was hoping to be there but my bl**dy computer had a meltdown and the guy fixing it didn''t leave mine until after 8.  He''d been there nearly four hours so I can''t wait for his invoice!!!

[/quote]you been had mate! he cant wait to send you that invoice either!

[quote user="Dan Druff"]I''m not complaining or anything, but why did only two senior pros feature in this game?[/quote]Because the rest of them are at the training camp in Germany?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]No Wiggins.

No Askou - was due for a run-out but was withdrawn due to a family matter, presumably Mrs Askou dropping Askou Jr.

Anselin played the first half for Norwich United.
[/quote]

[/quote]

you been had mate! he cant wait to send you that invoice either!
[/quote]

Any onsite repair shouldn''t really take any more than an hour, hour and half. That''s the most i''ve ever spent.