Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Your Championship XI?

So what''s you championship dream team for next season? I made mine on [url]http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Team.aspx?p=898[/url]Mine is:                                                                    J.Ruddy(Norwich)E.Ward(Norwich)             P.Kisnorbo)Leeds)        J.Shackell(Barnsley)      A.Rangel(Swansea)P.Whittingham(Cardiff)      S.Clingan(Coventry)       D.Ambrose(Crystal Palace)   W.Hoolahan (Norwich)                                       M.Chopra(Cardiff)     K.Boyd(Middlesborough)I think I have a good chance of doing well :PThoughts and your teams?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

James

Gunter Wheater  McManus Belahadj

Whittingham Bullard Boateng Hoolahan

Boyd Earnshaw

[/quote]
Belhadj isn''t at Pompey anymore.
[/quote]

Ive been on hol and missed a lot of transfers! In that case then

James

Gunter Wheater  McManus Dawson

Whittingham Bullard Boateng Hoolahan

Boyd Earnshaw

Not so sure about Chopra for next season. He hasn''t overly impressed me for awhile, but i''m open to the prospect of being wrong.Swansea''s defensive record scarcely applies to their team this season, with Rodgers at the helm instead of Paulo. Contrary to that, Leicester are due to have a good season in a defensive respect in my mind, with one of the best defences ever conjured in League One, Pearson developed a stalwart back four at Leicester, and Sousa is set to only reinforce that, after what he did at Swansea. Leeds will go on in a similar vain to how they started last season concerning their sturdy defence i suspect, so Kisnorbo is a good bet.Mine is :G - Ruddy (Norwich)D - Morrison (Millwall)D - Fox (Burnley)D - Kisnorbo (Leeds)D - Robinson (Leicester)M - Whittingham (Cardiff)M - Majewski (Forest)M - Clingan (Coventry)M - Snodgrass (Leeds)S - Maynard (Bristol City)S - Boyd (Middlesbrough)

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Far too early to be doing Fantasy football teams![/quote]I take that back! Done my team. Anyone setting up a PinkUn league? If not I''ll do one. [/quote]One was posted, but the response was fairly small :http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/FriendsLeague.aspx?p=219I''m sure a "Pink ''Un specific" league would gather some interest.

I''m in if you create one WSC.

GK - Danny Coyne (MID)

DEF -Jack Hobbs (LEI)

DEF -Anthony Gerrard (CAR)

DEF - Patrick Kisnorbo (LEE)

DEF - Scott Barron (MIL)

MID - Peter Whittingham (CAR)

MID - Andy Surman (NWI)

MID - Kevin Prince Boateng (POR)

MID - Robert Snodgrass (LEE)

FWD - David Nugent (POR)

FWD - Robert Earnshaw (NOT)