Sign in to follow this  
Steve from Oz

Scunthorpe match

I''m coming over to UK next week and will only have one opportunity to see City and that is the Scunthorpe away match which is about an hours drive from us.  Any body got any any info on whether we can just rock up to the turnstiles and pay then or is there some new system that us oldies have to comply with to get into Scunnys ground?.Ta

I''m heading over from Sheffield this year again. Was pay on the door last time, most away games are, I am however buying tickets from the City Box Office and getting them posted to me at home first this time..... although I guess that doesn''t help you out too much!

Given its the first away game this game could well go to the application process, as I went to Scunthorpe couple of seasons ago and their away allocation isn''t huge. I definitely wouldn''t expect to be able to buy tickets on the day in the away end. Would recommend going though, it is a good day out!

your best off booking them online and getting them sent to a UK address is possible. Away allocation at scunthorpe is not massive and like previoulsy mentioned, the first away game of the season could be a busy one!