Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Judas Marshall with Colchester

Andy ''Judas'' Marshall training with Colchester! Another reason to despise that horrible little club!

I really hope we get them in one of the cups this year. 

Or alternatively, you could just forget about Colchester Utd on the basis they are totally unimportant to us and not even in the same division anymore. [:|]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Or alternatively, you could just forget about Colchester Utd on the basis they are totally unimportant to us and not even in the same division anymore. [:|][/quote]^^ This.And also, the Andy Marshal thing really was quite a while ago, I stopped bearing a grudge ages ago tbh.

Had to laugh, I got an email from him inviting me to a Sells Goalkeeper Academy course. Found it funny cos firstly I''m a keeper coach and have no intention of bumping his numbers up, secondly what the hell can I learn from someone who can''t catch, and thirdly his agent was* trying to get him a deal at...

...Chelmsford ''City'' - Wow Mandy, you''ve hit the big time! [:D]

*I say was, cos they''ve signed another ex-scummer instead

If we are able to get a RB & winger in (and maybe a striker) and then compliment the squad with a couple of loans throughout the season...

I wouldn''t mind Marshall coming in on a 6-month/season-long contract.

We could do with an experienced back-up to Ruddy, and as much as I don''t like him, if the deal was right it''d make sense.

Tin hat on...

[quote user="CanaryJames"]If we are able to get a RB & winger in (and maybe a striker) and then compliment the squad with a couple of loans throughout the season... I wouldn''t mind Marshall coming in on a 6-month/season-long contract. We could do with an experienced back-up to Ruddy, and as much as I don''t like him, if the deal was right it''d make sense. Tin hat on...[/quote]Declan won''t let us down, PL knows this James, trust him. 

And I can always do a stint at RB![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/old-025.gif[/IMG]

I''m sure he wouldn''t, but I''d like Rudd/Steer to both be out on loan getting regular games first if possible.

Although a back-up goalkeeper is FAR from priority. Definitely think we need at least a winger and a RB.

I''m sure you''d put a certain Jon Otsemobor to shame though Wiz!

We don''t need any more Goalkeepers to start the new season.

We have a 6''4" Everton-trained No.1 with two England keepers as back-up. We must be the envy of many clubs in that respect.

If we did recruit, it would have to be someone ahead of Ruddy to improve upon what we already have. Since Ruddy has the No.1 shirt that seems pretty unlikely unless Fraser reappears in January?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]We don''t need any more Goalkeepers to start the new season.

We have a 6''4" Everton-trained No.1 with two England keepers as back-up. We must be the envy of many clubs in that respect.

If we did recruit, it would have to be someone ahead of Ruddy to improve upon what we already have. Since Ruddy has the No.1 shirt that seems pretty unlikely unless Fraser reappears in January?[/quote][Y]