Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

Your Top 6

[quote user="jb"]

Point and laugh 4. Coventry

[/quote]That is just... In no which way gonna happen.

I think Reading, Middlesborough, Doncaster, Forest, Burnley and Bristol will be the teams to beat, with Cardiff, QPR and Leicester not too far behind.

[quote user="John"][quote user="jb"]

[/quote]That is just... In no which way gonna happen.[/quote]The same way blackpool got to the Premiership??

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="John"][quote user="jb"]

[/quote]That is just... In no which way gonna happen.[/quote]The same way blackpool got to the Premiership??[/quote]Coventry have Boothroyd now though....who is really being found out as only an average manager, rather than the expert people used to think he was...

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="John"][quote user="jb"]

[/quote]That is just... In no which way gonna happen.[/quote]The same way blackpool got to the Premiership??[/quote]Look into the current situation at Coventry and compare it to that of Blackpool''s last season and you''ll see how abundantly different the circumstances they find themselves under are.

The Reading manager looks like he just walked in off the street and will get found out any time...

1) Pompey

2) Boro

3) Forest

4) Leeds

5) City

6) Sheff U

Just got a feeling Leeds and us will be very close again next season just not 100% sure where - hope it is battling for top 6 and not against the drop.

Like Christov I don''t know why M''Boro are so fancied. Peter Grant did exactly the same as Strachan is now doing and got us less than nowhere. The only exception is Boyd who could score a few, but without Johnson I think they''ll lack creativity against good defences. Wheater will shore them up at the back, but that apart they don''t look anything special. Apart from the big two the standard in the SPL is not good and the intensity and competitiveness of the Championship is a challenge for players from teh Scottish leagues.

Forect are my favourites, with Hull and Cardiff. I can also see Leeds doing OK, much as I dislike the club I do think Simon Grayson is a good manager and unlike last season shouldn''t get complacent. Can''t see Burnley doing much, Portsmouth could do anything from top 6 to relegation, and finally Bristol City could threaten again at play off level.

For Norwich I think 8th-10th would be good. I''d love us to be higher but Lambert has brought in several new faces who need to gel in combative matches and we need the likes of Korey and Chris Martin to make that final step to fulfill all that potential. Our defence is a bit of an unknown.