Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Re: A 'Smiley' For Cowling

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"]And yet another post for first wix[/quote]And Morty ''Et al''..........Oh the irony....... [8-)][/quote]And you of course.Irony indeed.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"]And yet another post for first wix[/quote]And Morty ''Et al''..........Oh the irony....... [8-)][/quote]And you of course.Irony indeed.[;)][/quote]I was well aware that that would be the retort given, though my posting isn''t quite at such phenomenal rates to yours though is it Morty old boy. I''ve no beef with you, and I enjoy a lot of your posts, BUT do you HAVE to post on EVERYTHING? There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?Ok, I''m done....lol.[Y]lol.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"]And yet another post for first wix
[/quote]

And Morty ''Et al''..........

Oh the irony....... [8-)]
[/quote]

And you of course.

Irony indeed.

[;)]
[/quote]

I was well aware that that would be the retort given, though my posting isn''t quite at such phenomenal rates to yours though is it Morty old boy. I''ve no beef with you, and I enjoy a lot of your posts, BUT do you HAVE to post on EVERYTHING?

There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?

And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?

Ok, I''m done....

lol.

[Y]

lol.

[/quote]

Who cares about number of posts and the rate at which they appear? Without regular posters on here, the forum would be very quiet and surely you are the only one really worried about post counts as to be honest it certainly didn''t enter my mind and I am sure the same could be said for most people.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"]And yet another post for first wix[/quote]And Morty ''Et al''..........Oh the irony....... [8-)][/quote]And you of course.Irony indeed.[;)][/quote]I was well aware that that would be the retort given, though my posting isn''t quite at such phenomenal rates to yours though is it Morty old boy. I''ve no beef with you, and I enjoy a lot of your posts, BUT do you HAVE to post on EVERYTHING? There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?Ok, I''m done....lol.[Y]lol.[/quote]

Who cares about number of posts and the rate at which they appear? Without regular posters on here, the forum would be very quiet and surely you are the only one really worried about post counts as to be honest it certainly didn''t enter my mind and I am sure the same could be said for most people.

[/quote][Y]Lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="NCFC-47"]And yet another post for first wix[/quote]And Morty ''Et al''..........Oh the irony....... [8-)][/quote]And you of course.Irony indeed.[;)][/quote]I was well aware that that would be the retort given, though my posting isn''t quite at such phenomenal rates to yours though is it Morty old boy. I''ve no beef with you, and I enjoy a lot of your posts, BUT do you HAVE to post on EVERYTHING? There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?Ok, I''m done....lol.[Y]lol.[/quote]

[/quote][Y]Lol.

[/quote][IMG]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/no_eight/gifs/71ee9575.gif[/IMG][:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?[/quote]Its either laugh or cry for the terminally unemployed, Clipped Canary.

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]

There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?

And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?

[/quote]

Its either laugh or cry for the terminally unemployed, Clipped Canary.
[/quote]

Co ck!  

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]There''s probable at least 2000 posts on here of you just saying "[Y]" or "This^^^". Do we REALLY need to know your agreement on everything?And finally, do you really have to end every post with ''lol''. Do you really laugh that much? Really?[/quote]Its either laugh or cry for the terminally unemployed, Clipped Canary.[/quote]

Co ck!  

[/quote][Y][:)]

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"]Thanks. How do you know I''m not in that category? That''s right, you don''t.
[/quote]

Okay, I''ll bet you 50p you''re not. Bet I won .... co ck.