Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

A Few Points of Interest From The Supporters Groups Meeting.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re all missing the point here. What about all those screeching women? FIFA had to introduce vuvuzels to try to drown them out. It''s not as if they understand the game, they''re only there to ogle the legs. Send them back to the bingo halls I say! [;)][/quote]

Can I remind you I shall be armed with a very hot pair of tongs on Friday evening?

[quote user="morty"]

The oldsters will just have to cut their cloth accordingly, buy a few less hideous floral pattern skirts.[/quote]I didn''t realise we had that many cross-dressing fans to make a significant difference. Do they, perhaps, congregate in the Snakepit?[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re all missing the point here. What about all those screeching women? FIFA had to introduce vuvuzels to try to drown them out. It''s not as if they understand the game, they''re only there to ogle the legs. Send them back to the bingo halls I say! [;)][/quote]

Can I remind you I shall be armed with a very hot pair of tongs on Friday evening?

[/quote]Oh right, you cooking?While the men do the important business of chatting at the bar?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re all missing the point here. What about all those screeching women? FIFA had to introduce vuvuzels to try to drown them out. It''s not as if they understand the game, they''re only there to ogle the legs. Send them back to the bingo halls I say! [;)][/quote]Can I remind you I shall be armed with a very hot pair of tongs on Friday evening?[/quote]Oh right, you cooking?

While the men do the important business of chatting at the bar?

[;)][/quote]Everyone knows that cooking at the BBQ is a mans job! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="lappinitup"]I think you''re all missing the point here. What about all those screeching women? FIFA had to introduce vuvuzels to try to drown them out. It''s not as if they understand the game, they''re only there to ogle the legs. Send them back to the bingo halls I say! [;)][/quote]Can I remind you I shall be armed with a very hot pair of tongs on Friday evening?[/quote]Oh right, you cooking?While the men do the important business of chatting at the bar?[;)][/quote]Everyone knows that cooking at the BBQ is a mans job! [:D][/quote]Don''t be so sexist!

[quote user="Daphne "]The buy-back repayment has been like this for some time CA. That''s why I never bother to use the scheme. If I know I''m going to be away I lend our season tickets to friends ............

It''s not satisfactory as the buy-back sounds such a good idea - as ever the club is exceedingly good at small print![/quote]

There are two main problems with the buy back scheme as far as I''m concerned.

Firstly, there is no feed back from the Club as to whether or not they''ve sold your ticket. You would have thought that the Club could easily send out a quick email to advise you whether or not your ticket was sold. At the moment there is silence and the last three times I''ve offered mine for resale I''ve received nothing back upon renewal, so I''ve assumed thet didn''t sell it.

Secondly, they only offer buy backs on the day of the game from 1.30 pm. This minimises the chances of a resale. I''ll be away for the second home game of the season and have already offered it for resale. It will be interesting to see on the online sales whether it''s offered as available in advance.

[quote user="morty"]

I think you should be jotting all these ideas down mate and sending them to McNally.

[:)]
[/quote]

I did (over the phone) but he called me a ''binner'' and hung up

[quote user="Stevo"]

[quote user="morty"]I think you should be jotting all these ideas down mate and sending them to McNally.[:)][/quote]

I did (over the phone) but he called me a ''binner'' and hung up

[/quote][:D]