Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Stevenage tomorrow

Just wondering if anyone knows if I would be able to pay on the door tomorrow night? And also, is there parking at the ground or are there any recommended spots near to the ground?

Cheers in advance.

There is plenty of paid parking in a field opposite the ground last time I went. Not much street parking to be had, they don''t do them in that part of Stevenage.

[quote user="Mushroom"]

Just wondering if anyone knows if I would be able to pay on the door tomorrow night? And also, is there parking at the ground or are there any recommended spots near to the ground?

Cheers in advance.

[/quote]

Yes you can pay on the door...

You can either park at the football ground, its on Broadhall Way as you''re coming in from the A1(m) on the other side of the dual carridge way from the football ground or you can park at Roaring Meg retail park as far as I''m aware there are no parking restrictions.

Pubs nearby are the Harvester on Roaring Meg retail park or Our Mutual Friend near the football ground, I would probably go to the Harvester though to be fair.

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]There is plenty of paid parking in a field opposite the ground last time I went. Not much street parking to be had, they don''t do them in that part of Stevenage.[/quote]

Yeah if anyone knows Stevenage its mostly all Dual-carriage (sp?) way which is handy for traffic but rubbish when you''re trying to park, I should of said that Roaring Meg is to the left when you come to the roundabout and the football ground is to the right, its all superbly signposted though so you should be alright....

18 for adult seating 14 for adult standing, 10 for kids seating and 4 for kids standing

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]18 for adult seating 14 for adult standing, 10 for kids seating and 4 for kids standing[/quote]

Prices a bit steep for a friendly aren''t they? You sure thats not the league prices.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]18 for adult seating 14 for adult standing, 10 for kids seating and 4 for kids standing[/quote]

Prices a bit steep for a friendly aren''t they? You sure thats not the league prices.

[/quote]

I saw those prices on the Stevenage site and they are indeed for league games.  I cannot believe that they will charge that for a friendly especially if we have to endure vuvuzelas also. [:D]

Away supporters in one stand, they are not allowed in other areas, if you want to get in these don''t wear City shirts.  Away supporters pay £2 extra.  There are no charges for parking but it is limited gets busy for 2,000 expect double this so arive early or prepare for lengthy walk.  NB there may be parking restrictions on Roaring Meg may be introduced as Stevenage now a League side and an opportunity to fleece the fans.

Away stand all seated £18 for tonight and all league games, £14 home supporters standing only.  Just been round the ground.  Some residential parking go to roundabout past the ground when coming from Mway and take a left into Broadwater Crescent left or right but NB limited only.

Best of Luck

Still can''t believe nobody''s commented on the admission prices...

...EIGHTEEN QUID for a friendly?!

The ticket prices have been said on another thread...very steep for a League 2 club

Pubs as said earlier (am I invisable?) the Harvester on Roaring Meg retail park, or Our Mutual Friend on Broadwater

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Rip off prices. Very cynical from Stevenage. I won''t be going.[/quote]

Agreed. Should be no more than a tenner, so I''m not going either. [:@]