Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Lambert - Please make a bid for Danny Green from Dagenham!

For me, Danny Green is a quality player and it would really annoy me if he was to move to another club!  I kept an eye on this lad most of last season and has got so much to his game and has so much potential too!

I have no idea what sort of offer would make Dagenham accept but Lambert will get a close look of him when we play the Daggers this week. 

For me, Green and Martin Craine would just about complete the jig-saw.  Getting a back-up target man for Holty would be the icing on the cake as i feel we missed a physical edge up top when he was out last season. 

But If were to just sign Danny Green i would be a very happy canary!

[quote user="canarytom"]Sounds like someone has a bit of a crush[/quote]Sounds like someone''s a bit jealous.

Why is everyone obsessed with Green? The way most people talk about him on here, it''s as if he''s the best right sided midfielder in England. Has anyone even seen him before? The time i have on TV, he looked poor, and that was in league 2.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Pray tell, how did he look "poor", Mr Slob ?[/quote]

His shorts were ragged, boots dirty, and as he ran up and down the touchline he had a hat in his teeth to collect pennies

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I heard we''re getting Adam Johnson on loan from Man City because David Silva''s taking his place.[/quote]Make sure you start a thread about it, so you can take forum moral high ground and plaudits if it turns out to be true.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I heard we''re getting Adam Johnson on loan from Man City because David Silva''s taking his place.[/quote]Make sure you start a thread about it, so you can take forum moral high ground and plaudits if it turns out to be true.[Y][/quote][^] This news is my secret gift to those "in the know".... I wouldn''t want to go fully public with it just yet [pi]

So ive heard about Green he looks like a decent prospect i guess but what makes you think he can be a good player for us

[quote user="I am a Banana"]danny green - woo [:|][/quote]

Danny Green - So good he got 2 woo''s...

I know nothing about him, think we have signed enough players from league 1 and 2, if we''re to add any more players, i think they need some experience of the championship.  If you look at our squad, a lot of players haven''t played at championship football level regularly or ever in the last 2 or 3 years, so we need a bit more experience.  The likes of R. Martin, Nelson, Whitbred, Askou, Smith, Fox, Crofts, Holt, Johnson, Jackson, C. Martin, Lappin, Mcnamee and Hughes, they haven''t had a full season in the champ, although there is a lot of experience and potential in there, i feel if we are to add new faces lets get a couple who have done the last couple of seasons at this level. 

Anyway back to the op''s original point, i''m sure Lambo reads the Pinkun forum so expect a bid in the next few days and a big headline from Archant by the end of the week [;)]