Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I'm reluctant to wish Paul Lambert good luck!

Why?

Because I posted on here wishing good luck to Peter Grant, Glenn Roeder, Team Gunn and Robert Green!!

[:''(] 

But I then I got to reckoning that Paul Lambert is pretty much good enough not to need good luck.

So, problem solved. [:D]

Fingers crossed. Oops there we go again..........

[;)]

OTBC

Oh, and by the way, you may or not be encouraged to know that I''ve had this post Lappinitup ([|-)][|-)] proofed.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

Because I posted on here wishing good luck to Peter Grant, Glenn Roeder, Team Gunn and Robert Green!!

But I then I got to reckoning that Paul Lambert is pretty much good enough not to need good luck.

[;)]

OTBC

Oh, and by the way, you may or not be encouraged to know that I''ve had this post Lappinitup ([|-)][|-)] proofed.

[/quote]I was reluctant to read this thread.Why?Because I''ve read most of Bly''s other posts!![:''(] 

But then I got to reckoning that even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

I was reluctant to read this thread.

Why?

Because I''ve read most of Bly''s other posts!!

But then I got to reckoning that even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OT
BC

[/quote]

Now Chopsy there''s really no need to be embarrassed. Lots of people read my posts, especially members of the Inner Circle.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]

You could have posted this under your "yawn" thread! [S]

[/quote]

You need a day at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach. That''ll rattle your bones, assault your senses, challenge your soul and wake you up.

OTBC

So you are the last thing that needs fixing Gone are the deadwood and useless players and managers that took us to the lowest finish in 50 plus years, the one ingredient that has not been purged is BBB.

I KNEW we forgot something!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]So you are the last thing that needs fixing Gone are the deadwood and useless players and managers that took us to the lowest finish in 50 plus years, the one ingredient that has not been purged is BBB. I KNEW we forgot something![/quote]

Okaaaayyyyyyy.....................

Hmmm.

Time longer than rope.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]I was reluctant to read this thread.Why?Because I''ve read most of Bly''s other posts!![:''(] 

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC [/quote]

Now Chopsy there''s really no need to be embarrassed. Lots of people read my posts, especially members of the Inner Circle.

OTBC

[/quote]Must admit from time to time I do enjoy Bly''s posts, especially if I have trouble sleeping at night.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why?

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OT
BC

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Must admit from time to time I do enjoy Bly''s posts, especially if I have trouble sleeping at night.
[/quote]

Glad to be of service.

By the way what kind of silly sausage are you?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC [/quote]

OTBC

[/quote][8]A la la la la long, a la la la la long long le long long long, ok! Girl I''m gonna make you sweat..........[8]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why?

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OT
BC

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[8]A la la la la long, a la la la la long long le long long long, ok! Girl I''m gonna make you sweat..........[8]
[/quote]

Now that should qualify you for the Inner Circle alright!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC [/quote]

OTBC

[/quote][8]A la la la la long, a la la la la long long le long long long, ok! Girl I''m gonna make you sweat..........[8][/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]Why do you always do it in Green and Orange...

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why?

So, I read it. 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OT
BC

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[8]A la la la la long, a la la la la long long le long long long, ok! Girl I''m gonna make you sweat..........[8]
[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why do you always do it in Green and Orange...

[/quote]

Because the yellow is too washed out..............

And orange is but a name..............

OTBC

[quote user="Steve from Oz"]Request to Bly Bly - please wish good luck to the other 23 teams in the Championship!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I''m tempted Steve, but I don''t think I could live that down.

And then again that Inner Circle would be bound to use it against me later down albeit out of context!

But try 1st Wizard.............He''s the resident expert on hexes [:^)]

OTBC

[quote user="I am a Banana"]WHAT A POINTLESS POSTER I AM,  ............   WHAT A POINTLESS POSTER I AM [/quote]

Dear oh dear, our banana''s admitted that he''s really a fruitcake.

[:S]

OTBC