Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs Stevenage - Match Thread

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

FT 0-0

Lambert out[:@]

[/quote]We''re doomed!  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/unhappy-057.gif[/IMG]

Let''s go through some other scores from tonight shall we?Burton 1-0 Sheffield UnitedBury 4-0 LeedsPreston 3-0 BlackburnGillingham 4-1 Peterborough (Cody didn''t score - don''t know if he played)Anyway basically Leeds are shit Sheffield United are screwed Blackburn shouldn''t be a premier league side and Norwich can''t even beat a conference team [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

FT 0-0

Lambert out[:@]

[/quote]We''re doomed!  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/unhappy-057.gif[/IMG][/quote]

LMAO [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh well, good run out for the lads, let PL have a good look at the team and extras.[/quote]Great to see you back mate.

[quote user="Steve from Oz"]Cody been up to mischief????? FT Gillingham 4-1 Peterborough[/quote]Didn''t play.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh well, good run out for the lads, let PL have a good look at the team and extras.[/quote]Great to see you back mate.[/quote]

Thanks buddy [:D][Y]

I had a quick look to see whether Cody played, but he was neither in the first team nor listed as a substitute. Therefore, he must be off to Burnley as he would have played, surely..? ;)

We still haven''t conceded a goal. But then again, we have only scored 5 goals in 3, 3 in 3 with Cody gone. I''m still not too bothered by the pre season results. A few sides, like Leeds and Sheffield United lost so it''s not all bad.

ER - Have we been practising without goal posts for target practice - not impressed that we didnt score against Stevens age and sounds like we were lucky to draw. Last year we put many past Yarmouth, now less against dereham and minus none against Stevenage.  Are we nearly totally reliant on Holt to hit the back of the net again this year?.

[quote user="Steve from Oz"]ER - Have we been practising without goal posts for target practice - not impressed that we didnt score against Stevens age and sounds like we were lucky to draw. Last year we put many past Yarmouth, now less against dereham and minus none against Stevenage.  Are we nearly totally reliant on Holt to hit the back of the net again this year?.[/quote]Tosh. Please say you''re not genuinely reading that far into it?

[quote user="Steve from Oz"]Last year we put many past Yarmouth.[/quote]And then Col Utd put seven past us....

Ah - but we got the perpetrator of that insipid episode SDP!!!!!!!  Oh hell feel like a relapse - GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!  arrgh - thats better!!!!

... As a League One side we beat Crystal Palace 1-0 (''Simon Whaley'' -

look where he is now
- being the goalscorer) and Wigan 3-2 (Whaley

scored again... But again, no goals from the soon to be 30 goal marksman

Holt), and went on to lose to Colchester 7-1 at home.Other results tonight have been mentioned (Burton 1-0 Sheffield United, Bury 4-0 Leeds, Preston 3-0 Blackburn, Gillingham

4-1 Peterborough) - i plead with you, do not bother reading into it to the slightest extent, it''s just a run out.

[quote user="scrimmage"]Let''s go through some other scores from tonight shall we?

Burton 1-0 Sheffield United
Bury 4-0 Leeds
Preston 3-0 Blackburn
Gillingham 4-1 Peterborough (Cody didn''t score - don''t know if he played)

Anyway basically Leeds are shit Sheffield United are screwed Blackburn shouldn''t be a premier league side and Norwich can''t even beat a conference team [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][/quote]

I thought they got promoted?

Pre season means absolutely jack - other than trying out players/formations and as a fitness exercise. Nothing should ever be read into team results and for that reason I would never pay £18 to see a pre season game!