Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Minute Applause

Sorry if this has already been discussed but is the club having a minutes applause for roy waller? I know hes not an ex player but he is a city legend and the voice of carrow road. Any thoughts?

I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.

lol Morty......I told my Grandad i wanted to go, and he booked the tickets as far in advance as possible, as he thought it might sell out quickly, don''t know why [:P]

[quote user="morty"]I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

How much are the tickets, morty?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

How much are the tickets, morty?[/quote]15 sheets for grown ups, and an Ayrton Senna for kids.Which is actually more than my youngest lad pays for an actual league game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

How much are the tickets, morty?[/quote]15 sheets for grown ups, and an Ayrton Senna for kids.Which is actually more than my youngest lad pays for an actual league game.[/quote]

[:O] Fu*ck that for a game of soldiers!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

How much are the tickets, morty?[/quote]15 sheets for grown ups, and an Ayrton Senna for kids.Which is actually more than my youngest lad pays for an actual league game.[/quote]

[:O] Fu*ck that for a game of soldiers![/quote]Yeah I know. I bought tickets in a moment of weakness, but I think they have really dropped the ball on this one.First day of the summer holidays, lets find a way to get those little bums on seats.Or, maybe not.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]I heard maybe at the Newcastle game.For the 43 of us stupid enough to pay the extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

[:O] Fu*ck that for a game of soldiers![/quote]Yeah I know. I bought tickets in a moment of weakness, but I think they have really dropped the ball on this one.First day of the summer holidays, lets find a way to get those little bums on seats.Or, maybe not.[/quote]

Sounds about right.I wouldn''t pay that amount out of principle. Still, hope your lads get to see a decent match and Newcastle field mostly first team players.

Ty Shyster, I''m sure it will be a good day out, I''m gagging to see City play again to wash away the bad memories of teh shite world cup.Back on topic, they should deffo do something for Roy. First day of the season would be better in my opinion.

It is expensive for that game, Newcastle are only a Premier league team by name, they sure dont have a Premier league team.  The Everton game is the same price, was thinking of going to that but friendlies are usually rubbish.

D''oh, had a nana moment and forgot to write about Waller.  They should give him a minutes applause on the first game, that way at least the ground will be full and everyone can pay their respects.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

D''oh, had a nana moment and forgot to write about Waller.  They should give him a minutes applause on the first game, that way at least the ground will be full and everyone can pay their respects.

[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote user="DanielHammond"]Sorry if this has already been discussed but is the club having a minutes applause for roy waller? I know hes not an ex player but he is a city legend and the voice of carrow road. Any thoughts?[/quote]

I think it would be great to remember Roy at Carrow Road with either a minutes applause or silence. I feel that a silence may be more fitting for Roy.

Whichever is chosen I think it should be done before the first league game.

If Sky are too up their own backsides to air a rememberance to a BBC Norfolk legend then it would be terrible and reflect really badly on them.

Rest in peace Roy!