Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Re: A Abusive Leeds Fan.

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]A abusive?

or An Abusive?[/quote]Before you criticise his English shall we take a look at the literary masterpiece which was your first post on this forum...?[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]

...well I jsut don''t...

I''m not saying he WONT do well...

i''m jus saying I''m not expecting many more than 10 Goals...

that tells me other clubs arn''t interested in him, and there for not

scared of him...

if he''s that good, why are burnley, boro, pompy, not forrest...

who may I remind you all had a disapointing end of season with PNE..

whom he was LOAN TO from Coventry..

Just to me seems with are filled...

I just that''s EXACTLY...

6 appearnces[/quote]It really speaks for itself (albeit quite badly).

We''ll do a lot better than Leeds I reckon. We have really strengthened over the summer. I am not that impressed by Leeds signings. Losing Beckford and signing Paynter is a backwards step to me. Although Schemeichal looks a classy acquisition.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]A abusive? or An Abusive?[/quote]
Before you criticise his English shall we take a look at the literary masterpiece which was your first post on this forum...?

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]
...well I jsut don''t...
I''m not saying he WONT do well...
i''m jus saying I''m not expecting many more than 10 Goals...
that tells me other clubs arn''t interested in him, and there for not scared of him...
if he''s that good, why are burnley, boro, pompy, not forrest...
who may I remind you all had a disapointing end of season with PNE.. whom he was LOAN TO from Coventry..
 Just to me seems with are filled...
I just that''s EXACTLY...
6 appearnces[/quote]

It really speaks for itself (albeit quite badly).
[/quote]

Classic [Y]

Our pitch? we probably had the best condition pitch in the league.....do the Leeds fans not know how we play football?

Well if he is complaining about our pitch then he is clearly an idiot.Tell him to stick to computer games,because reality isn''t for him!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="Rodger"]jump bike your a tit[/quote]

your? is this catching?

[/quote]

The only tit on here is Rodger especially as his sig is trying to honour that Geordie sicko.  Rodger makes Wrathsajoke look intelligent

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

your? is this catching?

[/quote]

The only tit on here is Rodger especially as his sig is trying to honour that Geordie sicko.  Rodger makes Wrathsajoke look intelligent

[/quote]''Rodger'' makes ''Wrathsajoke'' seem like ''Rodger'' to be honest.Wouldn''t put it past him going under the alias'' ''Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno'' or ''Ncfc'' either.

[quote user="Rodger"]jump bike your a tit[/quote]Common mistake for when a pikey inbred tries to type above their literacy level.Please stick to ''jump boy you is a tit''.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Rodger"]jump bike your a tit[/quote]Common mistake for when a pikey inbred tries to type above their literacy level.Please stick to ''jump boy you is a tit''.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]A abusive?

or An Abusive?[/quote]That doesn''t always follow.  How do you account for Ann Diamond?[:)]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]A abusive?

or An Abusive?[/quote]That doesn''t always follow.  How do you account for Ann Diamond?[:)][/quote]That is a classic right there

Omg, How incredibly patronizing!

Yes, for sure I agree with you. Just not the way you have chosen to display your thoughts as if you''re holier-than-thou...

I''m sorry the standard of this message board doesn''t live up to your astoundingly high standards but this isn''t one of your garden parties. It is in fact a football message board which is used by varying age groups, you should come to expect the odd topic to appear like this one has.

I''m not going to tell you how to post because I''ll probably get a lecture myself but just so you know your comment was ''not cool''.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

your? is this catching?

[/quote]Yes, I guess it is as you''ve clearly forgotten to use capitals.