Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

No Grant Holt

[quote user="Pissed As A Mattress"]He doesnt appear in the squad for the Stevenage game. Just being rested I hope !!![/quote]Sold to Burnley I hear.

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]Wiz''s normal bullshit then.[/quote]No, I just made it up![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/drunk-irish-048.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

*****BREAKING NEWS******

Now on Sky Sports news,Norwich City captain Gran Holt spotted in Burnley Asdas!!!

[/quote]Really? I was only joking before, Im turning on SSN now [:P]

Seriously, probably rested because of a knock. It''s not unusual for players to miss a friendly even for the stupidest of things.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

*****BREAKING NEWS******

Now on Sky Sports news,Norwich City captain Gran Holt spotted in Burnley Asdas!!!

[/quote]If they had said Morrisons then, I would have been worried. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-049.gif[/IMG]

If this is true, why would we sell him to a Champ team - just for the money, or is he considered a bit slow on pace, and is PL taking a leaf out of the World Cup young kids success and has his eyes on a younger, stronger, fitter player to replace him?.  Food for thought - of course it could all be scam - maybe?.

Has it occured to some people that there is another game tomorrow and then the big one on Saturday.

PL was never going to play Holt, or others in all three games this week, so I suspect that if he does play at all on Thursday it will be a brief appearance.

[quote user="Salopian"]Has it occured to some people that there is another game tomorrow and then the big one on Saturday. PL was never going to play Holt, or others in all three games this week, so I suspect that if he does play at all on Thursday it will be a brief appearance.[/quote]

I was under the impression that this had occurred to everyone....

I thought someone said Burnley had gone to Holt. Holiday home maybe? There again, I am a bit forgetful so they may have said Burley has gone to Holt. Thought he went to Palace.

Phew.

I guess any other game League or Cup, they would have started. Holt has never missed a game throughout injury yet.

But very sore ankle or blisters or something...No point in risking anything further.

I would like to know if Holt took any part in the Germany game, because near the end of the first half of the Dereham game he seemed to be in a lot of discomfort.

If it is his ankle problem, then I would worry about him missing the first few games of the season. For me not having a ready replacement for him is a big worry.

I know they are only friendlies but the Stevenage game reminded me how we lack any presence up front when he is not playing

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I would like to know if Holt took any part in the Germany game, because near the end of the first half of the Dereham game he seemed to be in a lot of discomfort.

If it is his ankle problem, then I would worry about him missing the first few games of the season. For me not having a ready replacement for him is a big worry.

I know they are only friendlies but the Stevenage game reminded me how we lack any presence up front when he is not playing[/quote]I''m amazed that we have not signed a replacement for Holt, we didn''t look half as good when he was out last year and I see us struggling badly in the championship if he''s out injured.