Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

How to find out what Grade each home game is?

I''m being really stupid i know, but on the canaries website i can''t find the list of home fixtures which tell you what grade each game is (and therefore the different price bands).

I''ve always found it a little tricky to find but now i can''t find it at all!

Help? [:)]

I think the club rather make up the prices as they go along. Last season I enquired about the grading for matches and the staff didn''t seem to know beyond two or three games into the future. You will usually find the midweek games are the cheapest - probably because those who have to travel some distance to Carrow Road can''t be bothered with another trip after work.

[quote user="Dan Druff"] You will usually find the midweek games are the cheapest - probably because those who have to travel some distance to Carrow Road can''t be bothered with another trip after work.[/quote]

That''s a bit harsh. On the very rare times I go to Carrow Road on a Tuesday night for a game it''s often 1am by the time I get hom then 2am once I get to bed. When your up for work at 5:30 am it''s not a reasonable thing to do. I''m sure there are other exiles int he same boat.

Davo

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]

Or you could get a season ticket and then every game is grade REAL FAN

Loves and kisses

Monty

[/quote]Yep those are the rules, if you don''t have a season ticket then you aren''t a real fan, you may as well go and support Man U or Ipswich and you shouldn''t be allowed into Carrow Road except in the away section.Cunt

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]

Or you could get a season ticket and then every game is grade REAL FAN

Loves and kisses

Monty

[/quote]

Yep those are the rules, if you don''t have a season ticket then you aren''t a real fan, you may as well go and support Man U or Ipswich or holland?! and you shouldn''t be allowed into Carrow Road except in the away section.

Cunt
[/quote]