Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

City supporters in Lowestoft

Cry baby Cowling and his mighty Essex pub side, Colon United, are at Crown Meadow next Wednesday evening playing against the Trawler Boys.

So why not go along and wish him well? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/wnk.gif[/img]

I think you get my drift!!

Will the Trawler Men burst little colly''s bubble[:^)] They are on a crest of a pre-season wave right now having beaten Malden and Tiptree yesterday where Ian Henderson carried on his rich vein of goalscoring form and a certain Andy Marshall kept goal in the second half[:S]

I watched them against Heybridge and they certainly seem to be playing football the right way now - fast-paced, flowing passing, getting it out to the wings asap. I think they should be pushing for the play-offs if not higher next season.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Cry baby Cowling and his mighty Essex pub side, Colon United, are at Crown Meadow next Wednesday evening playing against the Trawler Boys.

So why not go along and wish him well? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/wnk.gif[/img]

I think you get my drift!!

[/quote]This is an "hexcellent" idea.I might even cross the border just to watch Hoofroyd lose his rag.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You lowestoft NCFC fans are all glory hunters, suffolkers pretending to be Norfolkers :P[/quote]

What if you moved there for work or family like so many people I know do? Do you stop supporting the team you love because of that? Idiot!

I too get annoyed with this, ''if you live in Suffolk, how dare you support Norwich''

I was born in Gt Yarmouth and lived for quite some time in Norwich before finding work in Bury St Edmunds 30 years ago.

I have many friends who were born in this town who have always supported City for various reasons. They live and die the yella cause and we take great delight in engaging in conversation and contact with our binner chums!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You lowestoft NCFC fans are all glory hunters, suffolkers pretending to be Norfolkers :P[/quote]Moron , you really have not got a clue have you?  [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tosser.gif[/img]?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You lowestoft NCFC fans are all glory hunters, suffolkers pretending to be Norfolkers :P[/quote]

Becuase he is quite clearly being serious.[:^)]

So M.A.T.T, First Wiz, Bury Yellow and Happy Little canary, all think i was being serious...because putting a [:P] in your post really shows how serious your being...added to the fact in the 12 hours before posting that, i had drank more alcahol than all the alcahol i had drunk put together.......

But also going back to the orgional post...WHO GIVE A SH*T ABOUT COLCHESTER? they are just another team, their not a rival, their not a local team, one incident, which is done quite frequently, was blown completley out of proportion, but the second/third/fouth (The place, and West Ham owners may be above him) idiot in football, and so many Norwich fans seem to have this fixation on this little club now....

Just another note (well really i just want to get my post count higher, havn''t been posting enough recently [:P]) I liked you Wiz, i always thought it was unfair the ammount of abuse you got on here, but that comment has completley changed my mind......

I doubt (S)cowling will be there and I certainly won''t!

Anyone going there just for the sole purpose of getting at that t wat and who doesn''t live close to Lowestoft needs to forget about ColWho and think of better ways of filling out that particular evening!

Little Essex club near the S cum and not far of the big smoke who for those reasons will never be a big club!

[quote user="Webbo118"]Are you for real or are you just trying to give the impression of being illiterate and ignorant?[/quote]

(Directed at GP)

[quote user="Webbo118"]Are you for real or are you just trying to give the impression of being illiterate and ignorant?[/quote] what?

I''m 18.... And not illiterate, ignorant or stupid in anyway, unless you know me don''t insult me for no reason please.....

He was clearly messing around lol.

I dont know much about Lowestoft but someone said a third promotion season is possible/likely? would be good to see!

I''ll add my voice to those who say drop the Colchester thing and move on.We never had a problem with Colchester, in fact if you remember the Championship fixtre against them at Carra Rud the previous season, both sets of fans spent most of the 90 minutes singing "We hate Ipswich more than you" and various slightly less savoury songs about the scum.Our problem was with Cowling for being a pr*ck about the Lambert thing, and Cowling isn''t even a Colchester fan. If I remember correctly he supports some crappy London club.He tried his best last season to create grief around the return fixture at Colchester swimming pool and it was more down to the good natured banter between the fans and the excellent stewarding/policing that no trouble occurred.We''ve got more in common with Colchester than we have with 99% of other clubs and I reckon they''re alright. Even if their chairman is a c*ck....

[quote user="Herb"]I''ll add my voice to those who say drop the Colchester thing and move on.We never had a problem with Colchester, in fact if you remember the Championship fixtre against them at Carra Rud the previous season, both sets of fans spent most of the 90 minutes singing "We hate Ipswich more than you" and various slightly less savoury songs about the scum.Our problem was with Cowling for being a pr*ck about the Lambert thing, and Cowling isn''t even a Colchester fan. If I remember correctly he supports some crappy London club.He tried his best last season to create grief around the return fixture at Colchester swimming pool and it was more down to the good natured banter between the fans and the excellent stewarding/policing that no trouble occurred.We''ve got more in common with Colchester than we have with 99% of other clubs and I reckon they''re alright. Even if their chairman is a c*ck....[/quote]

Your right (S)cowling created a lot of problems last season and should of been sanctioned. In the end the "Nazi" accusations (S)cowling levelled at the board means that noone else has to try and make him look the complete w anker he is cause he done that job well enough himself!

The away game at the football pitch resembling a bog could of seen crowd disturbances similar to those seen in the 70''s and early 80''s all because (S)cowling wouldn''t give us the allocation our support warranted!

I''ve got nothing against ColU at all in fact I always used to look out for their results for many years until all saw some of their idiot supporters making a nuisance of themselves 3-4 years ago and then the t wat (S)cowlign creating problems!

Its just that Norwich City are a different level to ColU so shoudn''t be worrying about them now, we''ve got bigger fish to fry!

I''ll be harsher than my previous post when I was trying to say it nice but anyone going to Lowestoft next week just to have a go at (S)cowling who bet won''t be there is a bit sad, but to be fair its a free Country!

[quote user="Herb"]I''ll add my voice to those who say drop the Colchester thing and move on.We never had a problem with Colchester, in fact if you remember the Championship fixtre against them at Carra Rud the previous season, both sets of fans spent most of the 90 minutes singing "We hate Ipswich more than you" and various slightly less savoury songs about the scum.Our problem was with Cowling for being a pr*ck about the Lambert thing, and Cowling isn''t even a Colchester fan. If I remember correctly he supports some crappy London club.He tried his best last season to create grief around the return fixture at Colchester swimming pool and it was more down to the good natured banter between the fans and the excellent stewarding/policing that no trouble occurred.We''ve got more in common with Colchester than we have with 99% of other clubs and I reckon they''re alright. Even if their chairman is a c*ck....[/quote]

Your right (S)cowling created a lot of problems last season and should of been sanctioned. In the end the "Nazi" accusations (S)cowling levelled at the board means that noone else has to try and make him look the complete w anker he is cause he done that job well enough himself!

The away game at the football pitch resembling a bog could of seen crowd disturbances similar to those seen in the 70''s and early 80''s all because (S)cowling wouldn''t give us the allocation our support warranted!

I''ve got nothing against ColU at all in fact I always used to look out for their results for many years until all saw some of their idiot supporters making a nuisance of themselves 3-4 years ago and then the t wat (S)cowlign creating problems!

Its just that Norwich City are a different level to ColU so shoudn''t be worrying about them now, we''ve got bigger fish to fry!

I''ll be harsher than my previous post when I was trying to say it nice but anyone going to Lowestoft next week just to have a go at (S)cowling who bet won''t be there is a bit sad, but to be fair its a free Country!

Well sorry I have poor spelling and grammer, i''m not the only person, I seem to have done fine at school though, just on here I become a retard obviously..... Thanks for your help SoB, you are one of the more sensible posters on here....