Sign in to follow this  
PoliticalCanary

CHARITY MATCH - PINKUN VS BBC606 - VENUE: MAYBE CARROW ROAD

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CDMullins"]would be a dream come true for all City fans......[/quote]I don''t think I would go quite that far! [^o)][/quote]I think every City fan at one stage of thier lives has wanted to play at Carra Rd Laps[Y]  i had the pleasure to take part in a school penalty shoot out at half time a loooooong time ago at Carra Rd.

To actually play a full game....well it would be a dream come true for me[Y][:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]You want to persuade Beau to be manager.Seriously LOTS of experience.[/quote]

[Y]
[/quote]Defo Beau if he has the time, the guy has managed at a good level and knows what he talking about(dont tell him i said that tho[;)])

Wether he could get 15-17 normal chaps to play with ANY ORGANISATION is another thing tho lol

[/quote]

He would with me as his assistant!![;)]

Aunty Marge could be the sponge lady

Oh don''t listen to Lapp he just runs round the pitch trying to bite the ball!

[/quote]forgot about the sponge lady.....must be fit...only requirement to fill this posotion[Y] and im talking fit, can run the marathon lol[;)]

[quote user="Barclay91"]I''ll be up for playing in pink ;) stick me on the wing lads, I''m better than Lee croft.[/quote]This doesnt say alot...my 10yr old is beteer than Lee Croft[;)]

Would love play, what a chance to play on the sacred turf !!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Come on lads, get your Pms in, any chance this could be made sticky?[/quote]please make this happen[Y] wouldbe a QUALITY day for all involved.

[quote user="Jump Bike "][IMG]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/ibowgy/Untitled-3-1.png[/IMG]

if you need any promo pics or anything ask me :)
[/quote]thats cool as fck[Y]

[quote user="Pabs"]Shiplee15 is it you Carl?

It''s Usher here![/quote]

nope not carl, my cousin is carl though, i''m guessin thats who ur after lol

[quote user="CDMullins"]Cleared my PM inbox, should be able to recieve in there now, if not use the email addy. Chris[/quote]hope u didnt wipe pm message i sent u yesterday regarding the footy[:D]