Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

2nd half right back?

Anyone know who the lad playing right back was in the 2nd half tonight? He is black and quite small.

ALso did Francomb play in the holding role 2nd half looked a bit like him

Richard brindley is a player from the academy. How did he do? I''ve heard good things about this player! Right bak for future?

Ah, Francomb must''ve been who I thought was Ward, it was down the other end lol

Brindley didn''t look out of place.

yup richard brindley ... i work with his bro craig at the golf club where i work ..bin in the academy since about 11.... verrrrrry quick and decent right back... played well when he came on the game b4 this one too... bit of a ''ashley cole'' but right back :P

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "]Anyone know who the lad playing right back was in the 2nd half tonight? He is black and quite small. ALso did Francomb play in the holding role 2nd half looked a bit like him[/quote]

Blimey i thought i had dodgy eyesight BB1 and whilst i have to agree that they were playing at the other end to the Norwich fans in the second half Brindley(No.22) at right back is Black and Francombe(No.17) who played alongside OTJ at centre back is white.

Brindley looks like a prospect.He came into what felt like organised chaos,and settled in pretty quickly.Ditto Francombe,although,with the beard it took me ages to figure out who he was.

So is this Brindley chap going to be our 3rd choice RB this season, with R Martin and Francombe ahead of him?

No Mr tilson you miss my point completely I had no problem telling Francomb and brindley apart just thought Francomb was ward.

I''m not that blind lol

Lol because they''re not all linked + I, on the whole make some very valid points lol

[quote user="scrimmage"]So is this Brindley chap going to be our 3rd choice RB this season, with R Martin and Francombe ahead of him?[/quote]I''d say Korey would play RB ahead of Francombe and Brindley