Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Darel Russell

Apparently he came back to Norwich with cap in hand to Lambert, who told him thanks, but no thanks, i''ve filled your position!Firstly this is from an untested source,Secondly, i hope its true,Thirdly, does anyone know what happened to him?Fourthly, i hope its true (did i already say that)?

Its not an untested source, I believe it was mentioned at the last supporters meeting.

[quote user="morty"]Its not an untested source, I believe it was mentioned at the last supporters meeting.[/quote]It was an untested source to me [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Was your source the pink un? because they printed the story about 10 days ago.http://www.cscc.edu/Update/images/laughing.smileface2.gif[/quote]okay okay... i was told at work today, by a shifty looking guy in the corner, he''s been there about a million years and no-one knows his name, today he spoke, he had obviously been reading the pink un ten days ago and decided to share his knowledge today... NEXT [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]woo untested source, so if this is true he will become tested, if wrong they will become untested[/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/24476751d2_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]woo untested source, so if this is true he will become tested, if wrong they will become untested[/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/24476751d2_thumb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

scary dog?!?!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]woo untested source, so if this is true he will become tested, if wrong they will become untested[/quote]Well according to Morty he is correct, so he is a reliable tested source [:P]

Apparantly he did turn up at Colney for the first day of Training on the 1st July. Quite why he was there is anyones guess.

I hope we haven''t cut off our nose to spite our face here as I would stillhave him as part of our midfield.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Apparantly he did turn up at Colney for the first day of Training on the 1st July. Quite why he was there is anyones guess.

I hope we haven''t cut off our nose to spite our face here as I would stillhave him as part of our midfield.

[/quote]

Agreed...

[/quote]

Agreed...

[/quote]

Agreed...

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Agreed...

[/quote]Sorry, was that agreed?

If he''s only turned up because nobody else wants him then he can do one as far as i''m concerned.

If we were to loose Gill and Tudor-Jones then I would give him a contract for next season with an option of a further year. He is easily better than the two of them.

Otherwise we have Fox (attacking), Surman (attacking), Crofts (defensive), Hughes (attacking), Smith (defensive).

Perhaps even without Gill and Tudor-Jones he could be struggling for a place?

Maybe Russell should seek a new football agent.....to represent him.

Russell''s going to end up just like Norwich Riverside......Club-less.

He can always trundle down to Exeter and join Jamie in an effort to impress.