Sign in to follow this  
woody11

First manager to be sacked this season

Not sacked but walking out - Martin O''Neil. Losing Milner today could be the straw that breaks the camels back and he tends to find the right time to move on.

Brian Laws all the way... he''s not had great success as a manager and I feel his style of play will frustrate the fans and the board who were spoiled by the attacking play Owen Coyle introduced to the BNP... sorry... Burnley.

1) Brian Laws - his record is steadily getting worse and Burnley are going to be having high expectations. (they nearly sacked him last year..)2) Nigel Clough - Keeps signing nobodys, in principle a good idea but the players just arent up to it and the side has looked jaded for a while now.3) Roy Keane - When Marcus Evans sobers up from what must be the most potent of alcohols he will be left with a huge hangover called Roy who just like alcohol. Has left Evans with a bad taste in his mouth, no money in his wallet and A pile of sh*t on his front garden...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]simon Grayson.. the mans on borrowed time already i reckon![/quote]Yup, I''m with Jas on this one.

Sir Alex Ferguson will be shown the door as he''s done nowt.....and then Roy Keane will take over at Old Trafford and Roy''s big Labrador will be appointed Chief Scout.....FACT!

Keane must be one of the favourites, As I cover the suffolk area during my day to day work I get a lot of feedback last year the anticipation was Promotion this year they just don''t seem to care. - Its great

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Keane must be one of the favourites, As I cover the suffolk area during my day to day work I get a lot of feedback last year the anticipation was Promotion this year they just don''t seem to care. - Its great[/quote]

I know whos fault it will be if ippy do well next season, a mr drinkell has jynxed it!