Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Forster in goal for Newcastle on Saturday

I have this horrible feeling that there may be the odd idiot who will boo him.

I''d hope it will all be good banter. If he messes up then we can all sing ''dodgy keeper'' and for goal kicks give him the usual ''Oooooooooooooooooooooo you''re not very good aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''

Hope he has a shocker!!

Must admit it will seem weird seeing him in the oppo''s goal!!

[quote user="morty"]I have this horrible feeling that there may be the odd idiot who will boo him.
[/quote]

I can''t see why anyone would boo him?

If Newcastle want him to stay there and compete for a place in the premiership next next then thats surely fair enough.

If however he joined another championship club on loan next season, that''s a different matter!

Its not Forsters decision who he joins on loan, when a club meets the loan valuation then thats where he will go, we didn''t and hopefully we done the right thing and signed Ruddy instead ! If anyone boos him if he plays against us for Newcastle or any other team in the championship then they should really just get a life !!! Wherever he goes i wish him luck and if he plays at Carrow Road i for one will give him a round of an applause, top keeper, top bloke !!!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I have this horrible feeling that there may be the odd idiot who will boo him.[/quote]

If Newcastle want him to stay there and compete for a place in the premiership next next then thats surely fair enough.

If however he joined another championship club on loan next season, that''s a different matter!

[/quote]I just know that some idiot is bound to.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I have this horrible feeling that there may be the odd idiot who will boo him.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I just know that some idiot is bound to.
[/quote]

Is Banana going to the game?

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Its not Forsters decision who he joins on loan, when a club meets the loan valuation then thats where he will go, we didn''t and hopefully we done the right thing and signed Ruddy instead ! If anyone boos him if he plays against us for Newcastle or any other team in the championship then they should really just get a life !!! Wherever he goes i wish him luck and if he plays at Carrow Road i for one will give him a round of an applause, top keeper, top bloke !!![/quote]

Not true, many players have rejected loan moves.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Standing ovation from the upper Barclay, I would hope.[/quote]I was just going to agree, then realised I''m not in my normal seat, I''m in the south stand for this one.

Yeah i know that they can reject the move. The point i was making is its not his fault if we don''t put in an offer that newcastle accept ! Obviously he can turn down a move, i mean someone said they would boo if he joins another championship team, and thats the point i was making it isn''t Frasers decision who he joins ! he can either stay at Newcastle or join a team that has an offer accepted !

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Standing ovation from the upper Barclay, I would hope.[/quote]I was just going to agree, then realised I''m not in my normal seat, I''m in the south stand for this one.[/quote]Mumbling and tutting ovation then!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Standing ovation from the upper Barclay, I would hope.[/quote]I was just going to agree, then realised I''m not in my normal seat, I''m in the south stand for this one.[/quote]Mumbling and tutting ovation then![/quote]I will have to check the weather forecast and adjust the temperature of the soup in my flask, and maybe opt for a slightly thinner tartan blanket if its going to be warm.

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Yeah i know that they can reject the move. The point i was making is its not his fault if we don''t put in an offer that newcastle accept ! Obviously he can turn down a move, i mean someone said they would boo if he joins another championship team, and thats the point i was making it isn''t Frasers decision who he joins ! he can either stay at Newcastle or join a team that has an offer accepted ![/quote]

I agree, anyone who boos him is a moron

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Norfolk I can assure you Nana has never booed one of our players or a returning player. He has his faults I admit but he''s been bought up a sportsman.

Sorry defensive parent syndrome [:O] 

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Norfolk I can assure you Nana has never booed one of our players or a returning player. He has his faults I admit but he''s been bought up a sportsman.

Sorry defensive parent syndrome [:O] 

[/quote]

why me, more likely brendo [;)] joking!