Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

In his year in history -1983.

[quote user="Walphy"]

[quote user="morty"]I can see both points of  view here.

Everyone should have the right to start threads that they consider "interesting"

But BBB really is an Olympic standard bore.
[/quote]

I dont really think bly is a bore to many. As I see it hes trenchant and stands his corner against board bullies like lappinitup, and those who love to twist things.

You youself are one of the  real champion bores on this forum whether you know it or not. What is it, 7000 posts since you came back a few months ago?

[/quote]

Well he can rest assured that he''s absolutely light years behind you [:)] 

[quote user="gary "][quote user="Walphy"]

[quote user="gary "]yep . decent crowds at bot hlegs of the final and replay and semi final - practically no players from either team made it into either our or Evertons first team ( except Mark Farrington - who played for them but got signed by us and was an awful player )[/quote]

Well, I don''t think that Louis Donowa, Tony Spearing and Jeremy Goss did do too badly for themselves afterwards. Although I agree that no-one reached great heights.

[/quote] Louie Donawa played about 18 months on and off in our first team , Tony spearing was a second choice full back and Jeremy Goss had a good six months , but I believe holds the record for the longest time to get to 100 appearances - none were ever first choice for a long period of time and had Goss not scored against Munich he would be remembered as a very poor bit part player[/quote]

EH? Goss scored a WONDER goal against leedss utd before that! ..And there was more to come that could be classed as better..The 1 that i loved was at liverpool,last away match i think..A year earlier,liverpool had paid out for a goalkeeper from birmingham i think,called James,and Goss hit this superp shot from well out of the area,i to the roof of the net...

I also remember he almost scored a wonder goal against milan where he hit a 1st time volley,again outside the area,and it smacked against the bar...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[8]Something in the way he posts,Walphy could be no other poster......

[:O]

[/quote]Lol, who''s your suspect? PM if you''re shy.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[8]Something in the way he posts,
Walphy could be no other poster......

[/quote]

Lol, who''s your suspect? PM if you''re shy.

[;)]
[/quote]

Yes do tell....gotta be one of the purists......

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[8]Something in the way he posts,Walphy could be no other poster......

[/quote]Lol, who''s your suspect? PM if you''re shy.[;)][/quote]

Yes do tell....gotta be one of the purists......

[/quote]Ah right, yeah, that was my best guess too.

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]

I love a good bitchfest!

10 out of 10 goes to gary for trying to keep the thread on topic, although maybe he gave up after 2 posts......!

[/quote]

So why not stars for Lappinup and Banana for taking it off topic??[:''(]

And Rich how abouts double gold stars for Morty for suggesting that nutty nigel could be shy.  [8]Good Golly Miss Molly[8] 

[:)]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Walphy"]

[quote user="morty"]I can see both points of  view here.

Everyone should have the right to start threads that they consider "interesting"

But BBB really is an Olympic standard bore.
[/quote]

I dont really think bly is a bore to many. As I see it hes trenchant and stands his corner against board bullies like lappinitup, and those who love to twist things.

You youself are one of the  real champion bores on this forum whether you know it or not. What is it, 7000 posts since you came back a few months ago?

[/quote]

Well he can rest assured that he''s absolutely light years behind you [:)] 

[/quote]

Jealousy will get you nowhere mate.[;)]

My goodness Corpy, why youz a pickin on poor little me with a measly little 50 odd posts.[:''(]

Oh and a little tip an all for youz. If you took that apostrophe out of your name youd probably get more replies. Try figure.

People can''t be assed with the ''non- quoting'' blah

[:)]

[quote user="gary "]no point getting bitchy , i always think that is best -[/quote]

Thats my lad.

On Tony Spearing, I think he actually had a pretty useful pro career with around 300 first team appearances for the likes of City, Leicester, Plymouth, Stoke and Peterboro. And Gossy had nearly 200 and played for Wales quite a few times as I remember.

Cheers.[B]