Sign in to follow this  
birminghamcanary

singing in the new stand!

I''ve relocated for the west brom game to sit with a mate so I''m going to be sitting in the block next to the away fans. Can anyone tell me if there''s a lot of singing there? Just thinking cos its the most expensive bit, might have people with too much dignity to sing!! Ha Ha, I just want a bit of singing thats all!!

Come on you Yellows!! Boing Boing Baggies ****

well they were singing quite a bit during the west ham game, we could all hear them in the barclay and (you will be amazed!!) they even STARTED a song and taunted the barclay too

great stuff, so when you sit (or stand if you are near the back) make sure you sing along

let''s face it, all the rest of our games are going to be mega with a great atmosphere so, enjoy the game, to be honest i wouldn''t care now where i sit in the whole ground as long as i am there

Yer there was quite a lot of singing last week, however there was also a lot of bad feeling as there were lots of West Ham fans in there to and that ''aggravated'' a lot of people!

Brum canary, don''t worry you wont be the only one singing... there''s lots of ex-barclay supporters in the new south stand - so sing your heart out !!!