Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Dagenham & Redbridge v Norwich City - latest

The player in Dag & Reds squad is Danny Green as most the other players are reserves so perhaps the rumours that this friendly was being used to check him out are true.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Lambert out! [:@][/quote]

I''m burning my season ticket as I type!

[/quote]I''m in the process of applying for one! THEN I''m burning it!Club''s a disgrace....... [:''(]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Dagenham & Redbridge deservedly lead 1-0 at the break.[/quote]What''s with Tudor Jones playing at centre half ? Was Whitbread injured again?

Second half underway at Victoria Road. Russell Martin replaces Ward. Francomb moves to centre-back and Gordon to left-back.

Im supporting Arsenal this season....Obviously Lambert, the board and the over weight age 30+ journey men they have signed surely relegation is on the card!!!! ALL OUT!!! especialy the fella that does the white lines...last season im sure on more than one occasion they were not str8!!!!

[quote user="Big Slob"]It said on twitter, that someone''s piggybacking the pinkun''s tweets, who is it?
[/quote]

Oh controversy.... who is it?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Attendance 1,302, including 254 City fans.[/quote]

Pete in cut''n''paste extra comma slip-up....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Big Slob"]It said on twitter, that someone''s piggybacking the pinkun''s tweets, who is it?[/quote]

Oh controversy.... who is it?

[/quote]...

Just been pointed out to me that our tweets are being copied and pasted on another site. Flattering, but cheeky...

Full-time: Dagenham & Redbridge 1, Norwich City 0. Next up is Newcastle at Carrow Road on Saturday. Canary Preview on sale at the game.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Full-time: Dagenham & Redbridge 1, Norwich City 0. Next up is Newcastle at Carrow Road on Saturday. Canary Preview on sale at the game.[/quote]What an embarrassment. Lambert out, sack the board!

Long hard season ahead , i really do think this is one of the weakest squads we have ever started a Championship season with .