Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

NCFC Crest.. Should it be changed?

[quote user="Niaga Dessip"]"did the 1960''s mob feel the same way about the old badge before is was changed to the current one?"

Yes we did!

Having said that, the present one is excellent, leave it alone.[/quote]

...and cant the club earn more money if the badge is changed slightly? i think they can.

right ol stick in the muds you lot eh? I bet you didnt like the no back pass rule when it first got brought in - and that changed footy for the better.

agreed, i''d like to keep the current badge but if a small update meant more money for the club then bring it on.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Most badges are updated to become simpler & sharper, exactly what our badge already is.

[/quote]Agreed. Spurs'' re-design is not so dissimilar to ours.

examples...[img]http://www.datm.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/norwich-badge.png[/img]    [img]http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Tottenham-badge.jpg[/img]

Can''t see why we had to change it in the first place.  Grump mumble grump etc etcCan almost feel middle age creeping up upon one....

Spencer 1970

"right ol stick in the muds you lot eh? I bet you didnt like the no back pass rule when it first got brought in - and that changed footy for the better. "

Stick in the muds, I guess so - but your turn will come ;>)

Maybe stick in the mud now, but I was one of the original Barclay Boys. Before we moved into the Barclay, we set the pace noise wise in the old South Stand.

Actually, always thought the no back pass rule was the way to go.

No no no no, Please leave it alone (apart from the fact I have it tattooed on my arm), the design is fantastic and will never look outdated, it is symbolic to many !!!!!