Sign in to follow this  
Darlo dumplin’

NCFC adopts Ryanair approach?

When you purchase a ticket for a gig, the ticket outlet is acting as an agent selling tickets for the event promoter.The booking fee goes to the retailer (ticket outlet) for selling the ticket and the actual ticket money is passed from the retailer to the promoter.However, NCFC act as the seller and the promoter so should not be charging additional booking fees.It would be more appropriate if the club charged for postage rather than a booking fee.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Hmm! counterfeiting eh Blah! How much you charging for them £20 notes? [;)][/quote]5 pounds.  But there''s an 18 pound booking fee.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Well i live in the city so i`m going to undercut you- 90p a time and free bike delivery within 8miles of Norwich is all i`m asking folks!  I`m gonna get filthy-rich and super-fit at the same time [;)] [:D][/quote]At 90 p a time that will hardly keep you in vaseline !

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Well i live in the city so i`m going to undercut you- 90p a time and free bike delivery within 8miles of Norwich is all i`m asking folks!  I`m gonna get filthy-rich and super-fit at the same time [;)] [:D][/quote]Damn you, damn you to hell.*shakes fist*

This seems a bit steep to me - NCFC are the direct sellers, not some middlemen, as someone else has said. And if you buy a ticket close to the game they don''t post them out but you collect them from the ground on the day - in which case there isn''t even a postage cost to them...

Is it right that the shop in the Mall are no longer selling match tickets - if so, people who don''t want to pay the £1.50 ''admin'' fee (i.e. additional price increase) will have to trek out to Carrow Road to avoid it. All a bit sneaky. Just be upfront and charge more for the tickets in the first place.

Soon they''ll be charging you to go for a p*** at the match.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10355~1750758,00.html

If they do Pete, they''re lying on the official site because it states on there that tickets are no longer available from the shop in the mall. Last time I went in, the little counter was derelict too.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10355~1750758,00.html

If they do Pete, they''re lying on the official site because it states on there that tickets are no longer available from the shop in the mall. Last time I went in, the little counter was derelict too.[/quote]

I was in there on Sunday and they have moved ticket sales to where the main counter is. I''d guess this is so they don''t have to have an allocated member of staff and can also increase sales floor space.

I was enquiring about tickets for the Watford match and the woman who dealt with my query didn''t say anything about not being able to buy tickets there.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Well i live in the city so i`m going to undercut you- 90p a time and free bike delivery within 8miles of Norwich is all i`m asking folks!  I`m gonna get filthy-rich and super-fit at the same time [;)] [:D][/quote]

At 90 p a time that will hardly keep you in vaseline !
[/quote]

Hmmm, i may have to branch out into "other services".  Better order more vaseline.......[:D]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Well i live in the city so i`m going to undercut you- 90p a time and free bike delivery within 8miles of Norwich is all i`m asking folks!  I`m gonna get filthy-rich and super-fit at the same time [;)] [:D][/quote]

At 90 p a time that will hardly keep you in vaseline !
[/quote]

Hmmm, i may have to branch out into "other services".  Better order more vaseline.......[:D]

[/quote]

Tart[:D]