Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

SPILLANE SCORES...

For us ;)...sounds like you need a few goals too!!Seriously, we are chuffed with him looks an excellent player already and is without doubt best signing thus far.Good luck with 2010/2011

Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.

[quote user="Buzz"]For us ;)...sounds like you need a few goals too!!

Seriously, we are chuffed with him looks an excellent player already and is without doubt best signing thus far.

Good luck with 2010/2011
[/quote]

yeh i really rated him. I think he was better than our now first choice RB. I think he will become a very good champ player and im sure if he leaves you, you will make a bundle of cash on hi,. He scored a cracker against you i think at our home game.

He''s a good player, I just don''t think Lambert could guarantee him as much first team football as he may have liked.Good luck.[Y]

Glad to hear this. I know that although Mickey didnt really want to leave Noriwch he was exited at starting a new chapter with Brentford. Good luck and keep it up Mickey!!

[quote user="City penguin"]

[quote user="Buzz"]For us ;)...sounds like you need a few goals too!!Seriously, we are chuffed with him looks an excellent player already and is without doubt best signing thus far.Good luck with 2010/2011 [/quote]

yeh i really rated him. I think he was better than our now first choice RB. I think he will become a very good champ player and im sure if he leaves you, you will make a bundle of cash on hi,. He scored a cracker against you i think at our home game.

[/quote]I''m fairly sure that was in our 4-0 win against Orient.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="John"][quote user="City penguin"]

[quote user="Buzz"]For us ;)...sounds like you need a few goals too!!

Seriously, we are chuffed with him looks an excellent player already and is without doubt best signing thus far.

Good luck with 2010/2011
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m fairly sure that was in our 4-0 win against Orient.
[/quote]

ahh yes it was, knew it was a london team.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]God forbid anyone should have a different opinion to Wiz!!!!

Overrated and not good enough for Norwich but good luck to him.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]God forbid anyone should have a different opinion to Wiz!!!![/quote]Give it a couple of days and Wiz''ll have a different opinion to Wiz.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]

God forbid anyone should have a different opinion to Wiz!!!!
[/quote]Its not that at all CT.

Its the lack of faith in Lamberts judgement at times on here which bugs me.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]God forbid anyone should have a different opinion to Wiz!!!![/quote]Its not that at all CT.

[/quote]Whereas I have every faith in him, no manager has a 100% success rate, and he will make a mistake sooner or later.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Not agreeing with a managerial decision does not insinuate a lack of faith in the manager.[/quote]Oh it would on here if I had said itTC!

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]God forbid anyone should have a different opinion to Wiz!!!![/quote]Its not that at all CT.

[/quote]We all think Lambert''s a good manager but that doesn''t mean everyone has to approve of every decision he makes. If everyone had the same opinion there would be no point in a ''discussion board''.

I''m gutted that he''s gone, a bit pissed off really. Regardless of what people say i think he would have done fine in the Championship. He was better the R Martin imo.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Can''t help but feel that this was a bad error to let him go, and seemlingly so unneccisarily aswell, unless Lambert genuinly feels that Francomb is a better prospect/competition for Martin, which I can''t quite see myself just at the moment.[/quote]Here we go! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/dead-025.gif[/IMG][/quote]

[/quote]

If Lambert sees Martin as his first choice right back then thats fair enough but IMO opionion Spillane was the best cover that we had in that position, in letting him go I belive we''ve just given ourselves an unnessessary problem in having to replace someone that we already had.

As I said Lambert may think that Francomb is a better prospect in this position but from what I can see Spillane was closer to the finished article.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

If Lambert sees Martin as his first choice right back then thats fair enough but IMO opionion Spillane was the best cover that we had in that position, in letting him go I belive we''ve just given ourselves an unnessessary problem in having to replace someone that we already had.

As I said Lambert may think that Francomb is a better prospect in this position but from what I can see Spillane was closer to the finished article.

[/quote]

IMO if Lambert sees Martin as his first choice right back then we do have a problem.

[quote user="Buzz"]For us ;)...sounds like you need a few goals too!!Seriously, we are chuffed with him looks an excellent player already and is without doubt best signing thus far.Good luck with 2010/2011 [/quote]

What position was he fielded in?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Players come and they go, we move on [:)][/quote]I''m glad you''re back, I''ve missed your insightful comments.