Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

30 million pound investment?

[quote user="Brendo "]Thank god you have got rid of your avatar Whittle. [/quote]I was thinking the very same thing. Thank you for showing a bit of responsibility & respect Arthur.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Brendo "]Thank god you have got rid of your avatar Whittle.
[/quote]

I was thinking the very same thing. Thank you for showing a bit of responsibility & respect Arthur.
[/quote]

Just to clear something up.

Loads of pinkuners were making jokes and laughing at jokes about Rauol Moat. Now this has happened to other tragedys and disasters, and people laugh away, then soon as I pop up im called all sorts of names.

So, just to try out my paranoia, I uploaded the photo, on a thread where people made several jokes about nutjob Moat....and suprise, suprise, soon as I join in, im out of order, but everyone else is acceptable, 1 fella even said im sick for putting that photo on, despite the fact he admitted making jokes and laughing about Rauol Moats antics.

Experiment tried and tested. In poor taste, but just goes to prove, that some people treat me as some sort of pantomime villan, and everything is funny till I get involved, then its a good old bit of whittle bashing.

End of subject.

Back on topic, within the next 7 days you will hear an announcement about a "big" investment in the club.

If the announcement is not made I will not post on here again...I am that certain.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Brendo "]Thank god you have got rid of your avatar Whittle. [/quote]I was thinking the very same thing. Thank you for showing a bit of responsibility & respect Arthur.[/quote]

Loads of pinkuners were making jokes and laughing at jokes about Rauol Moat. Now this has happened to other tragedys and disasters, and people laugh away, then soon as I pop up im called all sorts of names.

[/quote]Yeah. Those jokes weren''t raoulmoatly funny.http://instantrimshot.com/

I''ve heard a few rumours about a take over through people at work recently( which I accept is by no means a reliable source). Apparently there will be new owners but delia will still have a big involvement in the club. Was told it will be announced very soon. I''m not saying this is going to happen but ya never know!

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Brendo "]Thank god you have got rid of your avatar Whittle.
[/quote]

I was thinking the very same thing. Thank you for showing a bit of responsibility & respect Arthur.
[/quote]

So, just to try out my paranoia, I uploaded the photo, on a thread where people made several jokes about nutjob Moat....and suprise, suprise, soon as I join in, im out of order, but everyone else is acceptable, 1 fella even said im sick for putting that photo on, despite the fact he admitted making jokes and laughing about Rauol Moats antics.

Experiment tried and tested. In poor taste, but just goes to prove, that some people treat me as some sort of pantomime villan, and everything is funny till I get involved, then its a good old bit of whittle bashing.

End of subject.

Back on topic, within the next 7 days you will hear an announcement about a "big" investment in the club.

If the announcement is not made I will not post on here again...I am that certain.

[/quote]We should form a society Arthur.  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Canary Boy"]If Lotus has a spare 30 million I''m sure they''d spend it on their F1 team.
[/quote]

Yes, but, Lotus and their owner, Tony Fernandez, are completely different entities (if that is the correct word [:P] ). He makes his money from Lotus, but the Money given to NCFC would be HIS own money. Just like Roman Abramovic bought Chelsea, not abramovic''s company (if this make any sense!!!!!)

If true I''d be surprised if it''s Fernandes anyway,  he is to wrapped up with West Ham to buy into any other club.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Brendo "]Thank god you have got rid of your avatar Whittle. [/quote]I was thinking the very same thing. Thank you for showing a bit of responsibility & respect Arthur.[/quote]

End of subject.

[/quote]Maybe it was the hypocrisy of you doing that after tellling everyone who made a Gary Coleman joke that they were not funny and should be ashamed...

[/quote]Times running out Arthur lol.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

End of subject.

[/quote]Maybe it was the hypocrisy of you doing that after tellling everyone who made a Gary Coleman joke that they were not funny and should be ashamed...[/quote]And it was only a little joke.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Canary Boy"]If Lotus has a spare 30 million I''m sure they''d spend it on their F1 team.
[/quote]

Yes, but, Lotus and their owner, Tony Fernandez, are completely different entities (if that is the correct word [:P] ). He makes his money from Lotus, but the Money given to NCFC would be HIS own money. Just like Roman Abramovic bought Chelsea, not abramovic''s company (if this make any sense!!!!!)

[/quote]

He doesn''t own Lotus[:|] he is the principal(money man)behind the Lotus F1 team. He owns Air Asia and The Tune hotel chain.[ap]

[/quote]

So, have you gone yet, or will we hear about this big investment this afternoon?

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

So, have you gone yet, or will we hear about this big investment this afternoon?

[/quote]You''ll know if he replies.[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Back on topic, within the next 7 days you will hear an announcement about a "big" investment in the club.

If the announcement is not made I will not post on here again...I am that certain.[/quote]Bye Arthur! [:(][:(][:(]

These things can be complicated and take time so even if nothing happens this week I will still retain a small amount of hope that something will happen in the not to distant future.

[quote user="kdncfc"]These things can be complicated and take time so even if nothing happens this week I will still retain a small amount of hope that something will happen in the not to distant future.[/quote]Blind faith?

If we had £30 million of investment we would have signed better players than we have this summer.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="kdncfc"]These things can be complicated and take time so even if nothing happens this week I will still retain a small amount of hope that something will happen in the not to distant future.[/quote]Blind faith?[/quote]Maybe,  only time will tell.

[quote user="Wxyz"]If we had £30 million of investment we would have signed better players than we have this summer.[/quote]I seem to remember Mr Bowkett stating in his recent webchat that our budget for this summerwas based on money we had rather than relying on any additional money coming from outside the club.

I would hope that if that if tehre was any kind of investment of that amount or similar then a significant proportion of it (50%+) would be used to pay off some debt and help to secure our future and not just spent on players. We could give Lambert £20 mill and still not get promotion to the Prem. Pay off £20 mill of debt and you provide Lambert and every other manager in the future with a larger budget.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]

I would hope that if that if tehre was any kind of investment of that amount or similar then a significant proportion of it (50%+) would be used to pay off some debt and help to secure our future and not just spent on players. We could give Lambert £20 mill and still not get promotion to the Prem. Pay off £20 mill of debt and you provide Lambert and every other manager in the future with a larger budget.

Davo

[/quote]

Totally lacking ambition, Davo out!!!!

For what it''s worth I totally agree!

All seems pretty obvious to me. Arthur''s deadline ("Within the next 7 days you will hear an announcement about a "big" investment in the club.") runs out at 7.23 tonight.Tonight - after much fanfare - is the NCISA BBQ.Ergo, NCISA will be announcing it has invested £30m in the club![:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]All seems pretty obvious to me. Arthur''s deadline ("Within the next 7 days you will hear an announcement about a "big" investment in the club.") runs out at 7.23 tonight.

Tonight - after much fanfare - is the NCISA BBQ.

Ergo, NCISA will be announcing it has invested £30m in the club![:D]
[/quote]

Bugger we have been rumbled.

Mind you the cost of the burgers has just gone up to 10k a bun[:D]